Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa (1311 Views)

First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by igwe699(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
Some of us think that it is only the Niger Delta that Has the Highest or even have the Oil in Nigeria. But that is not the case.

The video in the post below is the largest oil field in West Africa located here in Nigeria....

READ FULL AND WATCH VIDEO

1 Share

Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by gigabytes: 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
I think corona virus is worrying you. A man of God in 2001 said God has given the whole earth oil and other minerals. Thereafter, many African nations got their. Gabon, SA, Ghana and many others including Lagos even China has oil now. Alas! It’s everywhere. Why then...
Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by Supan(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
I still don't know why the oil wells in Enugu, Ebonyi & Anambra are not being explored.

Even IMO and Abia has so many unutilized oil wells.

I guess it's political. The central govt doesn't want us to benefit from this 13% derivation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by mrvitalis(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:
I still don't know the oil wells in Enugu, Ebonyi & Anambra are not being explored.

Even IMO and Abia has so many unutilized oil wells.

I guess it's political. The central govt doesn't want us to benefit from this 13% derivation.
Owerri north was where they first discovered oil I'm Nigeria ...but they gave it to bayelsa

They placed 95% of South east oil under national reserves ...so we can't mine them to have economic strength ...little did they know we are igbos

It was not by accident that shell wanted it headquarters to be in owerri ..but we said no go to Port Harcourt

No matter what they do the igbo man go grow

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by Supan(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2020
mrvitalis:

Owerri north was where they first discovered oil I'm Nigeria ...but they gave it to bayelsa

They placed 95% of South east oil under national reserves ...so we can't mine them to have economic strength ...little did they know we are igbos

It was not by accident that shell wanted it headquarters to be in owerri ..but we said no go to Port Harcourt

No matter what they do the igbo man go grow

Why are our leaders not speaking up against this?

The last act I remembered, was Peter Obi, working to have Orient refinery in Anambra from Aguleri oil wells, after he left office, that was the end.

I still think that this 13% oil fund will go a long way for these 3 other states(Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu)
Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 09, 2020
It's deliberate.

How you ever seen me arguing with a SS slowpoke about having oil? I will never do such. In a series of IPOB meetings in August 2016 we were brought to speed on all oil locations and production capabilities across the SE and SS. I can tell you you'll be wasting your time arguing with them. For an even added bonus there's hundred times more Natural Gas in the South East which is our main focus in IPOB.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by igwe699(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by Kinematics: 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
All I see in this thread are

Re: Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa by u11ae1013: 4:27pm On May 09, 2020
I think they are referring to palm kernel oil, well, oil na oil

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor / Edo 2020: APC Member Seeks Ize-Iyamu’s Disqualification / Technically Defeated: Lai Mohammed And Truth Can Never Be Friends - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.