Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos (3586 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / "Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Flaunts Ride In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by MsDoris(f): 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
Ex Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Alexandra Asogwu Amuche popularly known as Alex Unusual has taken to social media to share some of the most stunning photos ever.

In the new photoshoot, one of the photos showed her posing seductively on the door of a vintage car while another showed her sitting pretty inside the car, exposing her one of her thighs to the hungry eyes of her male fans.

Sharing one of the photos, she wrote;
"Brain. ✅
Body. ✅
Beauty. ✅
Personality. ✅
Vibes. Positive on a �

I’m not your regular kinda girl �. You know where to find those ones. Not here. Never will be here ❎...

See more photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/bbnaijas-alex-unusual-breaks-internet.html

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by Davash222(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
My internet is working perfectly fine!

3 Likes

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by kokoA(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2020
Which internet did she break please? My own is still working o.

1 Like

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by joejah33: 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
kokoA:
Which internet did she break please? My own is still working o.
MAYBE 5G NETWORK
Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by Kestolove(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2020
Useless bloggers,y internet dint break

1 Like

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by scoundrel(f): 1:18pm On May 09, 2020
She’s still a local girl.

2 Likes

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by SURElee(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
What is stunning here? Mschewww!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by Denique(f): 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
OP, where are the pieces from the internet breakage undecided

OP...

Re: Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos by Tmb78(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
Stunning and Alex don't go together!!

(1) (Reply)

Ex BBN: Venita Akpofure Celebrates 1million Followers With Stunning Photos / “god Punish Una Mama”: Wizkid Comes Hard On #soundcity / Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.