Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

“god Is Good, Glory To God!” – Simi Tweets As She Ignites Birth Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god Is Good, Glory To God!” – Simi Tweets As She Ignites Birth Rumours (520 Views)

“I Give Glory To Myself Not To Some Small God” – Nigerian P0rnstar, Kingtblakhoc / "Ghana Not Mad At Me No More" — Cardi B Tweets As Her Song Tops Ghana Chart / Chioma Trends On Twitter With Hilarious Tweets As Davido Welcomes Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“god Is Good, Glory To God!” – Simi Tweets As She Ignites Birth Rumours by Abovenaija(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
Pregnant Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye-Kosoko, simply known as Simi has sparked off birth rumours on the internet with recent posts she shared on her social media pages today May 9, 2020.

Recall that the expectant wife of popular singer, Adekunle Kosoko better known as Adekunle Gold, recently unveiled her near birth baby bump when she premiered the official video to her latest hit song, Duduke.

The singer stirred up speculations this morning when she took to Twitter and wrote; “God is good. Glory to God!!!”

kindly click below to Read More....!!!

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/09/god-is-good-glory-to-god-simi-tweets-as-she-ignites-birth-rumours/

(1) (Reply)

Remember This Advert Tiwa Savage Did For Fart Fresh / Teen Hardcore P/o/r/n 18+ / Nkechi Blessing Low Key Begs Amstel Malta For Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.