Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? (1053 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by chaz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2007
Yo, i just wanted 2 knw which nairalanders Luv Ed, Edd and Eddy. And of course we cant 4get d CRANKERS!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by gbadex1(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2007
Another dumbass retarded show from Cartoon Network. Can't believe they produced that piece of shit.
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by grafikdon: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2007
Though very irritating, I kinda enjoyed it for awhile until those bullshi@ Crankers or whatever girls always got away with shyte, I hate it when it is one sided, i.e one person or group getting their ass whupped without any chance of turning the table around. I waited to see if the Crakers or whatever they are called will get their azz whupped, but that never happened, so I quit watching, after calling it a dumb ass cartoon. cheesy
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by iice(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
gbade lmao! Indeed i don't even bother with that show.
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by annmarien(f): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2007
mehn that is is wacked and so lame. although some toons beat it hands down in my 'worst toons ever' list. its still dumb. the most annoying characters are sarah and stupid brother jimmy. lets not 4get bully kevin. and that stupid guy that talks to a plank!!! the only manageable characters are naz and maybe edd(double d). ed is competing with billy of grim and evil for the 'how dumb could you possibly get award'. the show is really retarded
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by chaz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2007
I see u guy hate d Ed Bros. I think if u really use patience and stay attentive 2 what they say u'll get 2 like them. They ar just funny, dats y i watch them. smiley
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by gbadex1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
Man, just take it as it is, that cartoon's damn retarded. Not even meant for kids, more like for imbeciles at Yaba psycho ward. . .
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by grafikdon: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
Lol, you guys wikkid o! LOFL!!! Another seriously dumb ass cartoon has to be Billy and Mandy or whatever it is called, I don't know if the cartoon in general is dumb ass or whether they paraded a bunch of super dumb ass characters. Don't forget Foster Home, no it ain't dumb ass but just irritating to the maximum, I think we should open a Dumb ass cartoon thread where people can vent, lol
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by moondust(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2007
absolute crap, dat show!
Re: Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? by Sexyabby(f): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2007
I don't really watch cartoon network but dat show is wack and stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. / Koko Mansion, What A Waste / Office Trailer: Two Brides And A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.