Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (7662 Views)

Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS / Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Smoke55: 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
funmijoyb:

Afonja is a beautiful name it means warrior thanks for calling me that. Can I call you Yamuri?
afonja Actually Mean Cowardice And Betrayer! Should I Tell You His Story?

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by cosef: 4:07pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:
Criteria:

Security
Economy
Job opportunities
Housing

Lol....see as dem ambush you for own thread, omo ibos and their cousins just they give you ifolori knocks left, right and center. grin

2023 go shock una. Make una dey open una "SS vs SE" threads. grin

4 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2020
Macphenson:

Oga nobody bought weapon, the only person that bought weapon was Ojukwu with his father's money as his father was extremely wealthy, other weapons used were locally sourced and fabricated like "Ojukwu bucket" and "Ojukwu mosquitoe" . Even the tanks used then were locally fabricated. Visit war museum Umuahia and Enugu and see things for yourself.

Their success is from the 20 pounds, to you it's sound stupidity, but to the Igboman that's reality. that's the resilient nature of the Igbo man. The more reason they will come to Lagos via attachment seat in night bus with Ghana must go bags, start hustling, and few years down the line, they have established intimidating business.

If you want to know how an Igboman builds a business empire with next to nothing, ask the people that served their masters in markets how much they were settled with. Today they have built successful and intimidating business.

But to the yorubaman, it is stupidity to start business with 20pounds, now you see the difference between you and us.

What about the abandoned property that was sized did he also share it back?

We will always prosper and succed no matter what your lots do.

If you ever think you can reason with an Ogbomosho tout, you are on a long thing.

Koronu weed is one of the strongest in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by helinues: 4:09pm On May 09, 2020
cosef:

Lol....see as dem ambush you for own thread, omo ibos and their cousins just they give you ifolori knocks left, right and center. grin

You dare not argue with your senior brother SS.

Who dash monkey banana.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2020
cosef:

That's the normal Afonja style
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

You dare not argue with your senior brother SS.

Who dash monkey banana.. grin grin

May be this your Ogbomosho juju na fake one grin

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by helinues: 4:14pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

May be this your Ogbomosho juju na fake one grin

Pardon!
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Asgard13: 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Pardon!

You Dey wail for your very thread...

Two threads today .. grin... more is expected

Bayerebe grin

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by helinues: 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
Asgard13:

You Dey wail for your very thread...

Two threads today .. grin... more is expected

Bayerebe grin

Probably mods don catch that moniker.. Dem go soon catch this one too

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 09, 2020
Macphenson:

Oga nobody bought weapon, the only person that bought weapon was Ojukwu with his father's money as his father was extremely wealthy, other weapons used were locally sourced and fabricated like "Ojukwu bucket" and "Ojukwu mosquitoe" . Even the tanks used then were locally fabricated. Visit war museum Umuahia and Enugu and see things for yourself.

Their success is from the 20 pounds, to you it's sound stupidity, but to the Igboman that's reality. that's the resilient nature of the Igbo man. The more reason they will come to Lagos via attachment seat in night bus with Ghana must go bags, start hustling, and few years down the line, they have established intimidating business.

If you want to know how an Igboman builds a business empire with next to nothing, ask the people that served their masters in markets how much they were settled with. Today they have built successful and intimidating business.

But to the yorubaman, it is stupidity to start business with 20pounds, now you see the difference between you and us.

What about the abandoned property that was sized did he also share it back?

We will always prosper and succed no matter what your lots do.

One of the first institutions to be created by the Biafran Government was the Bank of Biafra, which was accomplished under ‘Decree No. 3 of 1967’ (also known as the ‘Bank of Biafra Decree, 1967’). Reports claim that many individuals presented their savings in local and foreign currency to the government so that weapons could be bought; later, gold and jewels were donated as contributions to the war effort. Money was also being raised from outside the Republic."

In an interview at Umuahia on 18 January 1968, Gen. Ojukwu made the following comment:
‘I understand that some women in the villages said that if this money [during the recall of Nigerian currency for Biafran currency] was wanted for the war they did not mind; the government should take it all.’ (Ojukwu, 1969)

But I did that for the Ibos, and when the war was over, I saw to it that the African Continental Bank, ACB, got three and a half million pounds to start with. This was distributed immediately and I gave another sum of money. The attitude of the experts, officials at the time of the ACB was that ACB should be closed down, and I held the view you couldn’t close the ACB down because that is the bank that gives finance to the Ibo traders, and if you close it down they’ll find it difficult to revive or to survive. So it was given.

I did the same thing for the Cooperative Bank of Eastern Nigeria, to rehabilitate all these places, and I saw to it as commissioner for finance that no obstacle was placed in the way of the ministry of economic planning in planning for rehabilitation of the war affected areas
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Smoke55: 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

After devil na Afonja.

Sadly some Igbos do take the bait and start fighting their brothers, while the devil stands by watching and laughing.

please South Southerners Are Not Our Brothers,they Are Our Neighbors,thou We No That The Op Is An Afonja That Want To Creat Division Among The Two Neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

U don report tire.

I didn't break any rule.
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2020
Smoke55:
please South Southerners Are Not Our Brothers,they Are Our Neighbors,thou We No That The Op Is An Afonja That Want To Creat Division Among The Two Neighbors.

Even if they are not your brothers, must you dance naked with your neighbours?

Afonja di njo.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You can't explain what is paining you in this thread.

That's how some pple drink sniper... Hatred!

Anyway sha...

Ogbomosho juju is real

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by helinues: 4:54pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

U don report tire.

I didn't break any rule.

Oh, so that one is on rest again?

Anyways, create more monikers oo cos your comments will still continue to be getting you banned.

BTW, who get time to report you?
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Miracle1991: 4:54pm On May 09, 2020
Am not surprised of the comments above.
Even when Asari Dokubo insulted ipob,they turn to fight yorubas instead of replying Asari.
The SE is full of greed they can't talk to the south South because of greediness. They salivating on SS oil.
Greedy criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by DanHaske: 5:00pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

Fulani herdsman you are welcome.

How many plots have you take from Delta state today... How many did you kill too... I hope u didn't rape anyone too
Dry
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Asgard13: 5:03pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Don’t know what you saying... but we don’t fear mods..
Keep romancing mods and propagating your lies..
We burst them grin

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Aboks(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

Even the OP has run back to Ogbomosho, you will soon go and hide in futa jalon.

I rather call a ghanian my brother than igbo man like you

Pukes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2020
Aboks:

Pukes

Saro wiwa said worse things.

Abacha's acid cleared his doubts.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
DanHaske:

Dry

You are killing innocent people all over Nigeria and you want it to be funny.

Adamu.
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Even when Asari Dokubo insulted ipob,they turn to fight yorubas instead of replying Asari.
The SE is full of greed they can't talk to the south South because of greediness. They salivating on SS oil.
Greedy criminals.

Usman Dan fodio, welcome

You rushed in here to laugh at neighbours fight.

Allah disappointed your generation

Declare jihad in ur core north.

Mallam iska.

3 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Oh, so that one is on rest again?

Anyways, create more monikers oo cos your comments will still continue to be getting you banned.

BTW, who get time to report you?

Afonja, you failed here.

Go and hide in soka forest.

1 Like

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Omoodua007: 5:13pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Greedy criminals.

Then no born yi.bo to Insult Niger delta

Loool they will make it about yoruba that’s why they are slaves
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Iceberg3: 5:21pm On May 09, 2020
Aboks:

Pukes

Good o..God forbid that they have any thing to do with you.

Fyi,I'm SS

4 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2020
Omoodua007:

Then no born yi.bo to Insult Niger delta

Loool they will make it about yoruba that’s why they are slaves

No matter how chameleon hide, you will still catch him.

Afonja na family breaker

3 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2020
Iceberg3:

Good o..God forbid that they have any thing to do with you.

Fyi,I'm SS

Don't mind that guy.

Fulani herdsmen will soon put chain proper on his neck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Omoodua007: 5:24pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

No matter how chameleon hide, you will still catch him.

Afonja na family breaker

NDI AYIYO
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Iceberg3: 5:27pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

Don't mind that guy.

Fulani herdsmen will soon put chain proper on his neck

Lolsssssss
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Topsic70: 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
Afanja go and sit down! We're thesame and we've alot in common, tradition and religion.....
lolz, if so why d shout of 'Igbo presidency', when gej has already done d slot of ss/se? grin
Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2020
Omoodua007:

NDI AYIYO

You pple should be ashamed of yourself.

Your Afonja brother created a thread for 2 neighbors to fight, it failed. More Afons come wailing...

Are you guys this bitter?...

Honesty Awolowo did a very bad job.

2 Likes

Re: Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? by Supan(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

lolz, if so why d shout of 'Igbo presidency', when gej has already done d slot of ss/se? grin

Wailing is allowed.

Na Afonja life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Buhari At Sierra Leone’s Independence Event / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright / Okorocha: There’s A Vacuum In Nigeria, Asks Youths To Take 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.