Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? (925 Views)

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by JOBgame(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2020
I want to get marry to a yoruba woman but am sacred of their stuffs
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by wunmi590(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2020
undecided
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by Tunex252(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2020
Guy... U need lot of pepper

7 Likes

Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by funmijoyb(f): 1:41pm On May 09, 2020
Yoruba girls are not for sale and if we realised you're from poto poto land...we avoid you like cockroaches.

In the whole Nigeria not upto 25 Yoruba girls married a poto poto bush cave deweller.

6 Likes

Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by funmijoyb(f): 1:42pm On May 09, 2020
JOBgame:
Nairaland won't help you...
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by SmileDance(f): 1:49pm On May 09, 2020
JOBgame:
what stuff exactly are you afraid of?
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 09, 2020
Not so much. Just to buy the things in the marriage list given to you. Even the dowry would be returned on the wedding day

1 Like

Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by Aboks(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
Ohemababy:
Not so much. Just to buy the things in the marriage list given to you. Even the dowry would be returned on the wedding day

Just very cheap yoruba girls are not for sell
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2020
JOBgame:
Bride Price might be Zero Naira but Owambe Wedding Price ..hmmm my brother hold o ...the money no be moi moi...yoruba and party are 5 and 6.

2 Likes

Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by JOBgame(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
funmijoyb:
Yoruba girls are not for sale and if we realised you're from poto poto land...we avoid you like cockroaches.

In the whole Nigeria not upto 25 Yoruba girls married a poto poto bush cave deweller.
I don hear you
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by JOBgame(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
SmileDance:
what stuff exactly are you afraid of?
hmmm it much i can't mention them
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
Genoa:

Why are pained?

Don't you think you need a shoulder to lean on?
I’m pained because I’m igbo. Your shoulder reeks of tribalism and stupidity.
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by Genoa(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2020
chiddyok:

I’m pained because I’m igbo. Your shoulder reeks of tribalism and stupidity.
omo okoro, don't cry.
Re: How Much($) Do I Need To Marry A Yoruba Girl? by fastseo: 1:32am On May 10, 2020
The way the average nairalander is filled with racism is alarming. The political section is the worst hit. I hardly visit there because of the shit they discuss there. Always insulting one's tribe for no reason.

Facebook, twitter, Instagram and other social media are not like this. . nairaland is littered with racist and shitty comment, because its a faceless forum people open their mouth without any respect for one's belief, race, state cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Plan A Family Budget In Nigeria / Ok / Why Do Some Naija Women Do These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.