Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,961 members, 7,863,414 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Festus Keyamo And Charley Boy Sold Me Out Over 50 Cent - Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festus Keyamo And Charley Boy Sold Me Out Over 50 Cent - Eedris Abdulkareem (382 Views)

Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo And Charley Boy Sold Me Out Over 50 Cent - Eedris Abdulkareem by chimezieeze98: 2:09pm On May 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwerVBB10L4

Eedris Abdulkareem narrates how Charly Boy and Festus Keyamo allegedly sold him out after his fight with 50 Cent

Eedris Abdulkareem has narrated how Charly Boy and current Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo allegedly sold him out after his backstage and airplane fight with 50 Cent.

In an Instalive chat with music producer Samklef, the veteran singer said he had a fight with 50 Cent at an event organized by a multinational company when he (50 Cent) insisted that all Nigerian artistes must leave the backstage when he stepped in.

He also disclosed that another fight with the American rapper occurred in a private jet the multinational company got for them, after 50cent complained about sharing the jet with Nigerian artistes.

Eedris also claimed the multinational company reneged on their agreement of giving him same thing they gave 50 Cent.

The veteran singer accused Charly Boy of taking money from the multinational company to blacklist him and spread'' fake information'' after the fight. He also accused Festus Keyamo of "being a fake activist who shuts up after taking money."
Re: Festus Keyamo And Charley Boy Sold Me Out Over 50 Cent - Eedris Abdulkareem by DonBenny77(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2020
Shut up old fool trying to stay relevant because of you I missed the best chance to watch 50 live in port Harcourt star mega jam after purchasing ticket.
You already apologised to 50 life on stage in calabar.
Wetin you wan talk again?
You and 50 na mate?
Eediot abdukareem

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo And Charley Boy Sold Me Out Over 50 Cent - Eedris Abdulkareem by Hhansome(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2020
Funny nigga.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Charley Boy Sold Me Out Over 50 Cent - Eedris Abdulkareem by nony43(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2020
This one is still crying

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji-samuel Celebrates Hubby, Arinze, As He Turns A Year Older Today / MS-BANKS { I Fell In Love With Falz Again (video) / Burna Boy's Neighbours Call In Police Officers To Arrest Him And His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.