Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices - Computers (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices (46865 Views)

We Have Your Budget, 10k - 100k UK Used Laptops At Affordable Prices With Warran / New Arrival Nvidia GTX 1060, GTX 1050ti, GTX 1050 Cheap Cheap Prices / Very Neat UK Used Laptops At Cheap Rate With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Pque(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2021
Pque:
Can I get any good fairly used between the price of 20k to 25k. Is this possible?

I have one that i haven't used for almost a year due to battery fault. I bought a new battery recently and as well decide to buy the recovery disk of the computer operating system which is window vista since I can no longer locate the default recovery disk that came with the hp 65l5s. I fixed the new battery, swich the computef on, it begins to boot but it was slow and it appears the booting is endless. So I decided to restore the system to default setting making use of the purchased recovery disk. I inserted the disk and what happened next was that the whole screen went blank. Although the system is on but the screen is not showing anything and blank. I downloaded some videos on youtube to deal with the dark screen, but everything I tried was negative. From cleaning the memory, to waiting for some seconds before putting it on and many other things. All my effort to get it back was zero.

Instead of repairing the system. I will prefer to get a new one and unfortunately, that is the price I can afford for now. We are still on strike and i don't know when we resume back to work. I only want to try my skill on some on-line jobs.

One of my guys already informed me that he will get one for me at Alaba Market, Lagos next week Thursday for a price of 20 - 25k, but any other alternative before Thursday will be well appreciated as next Thursday is still a long time off, thanks. I presently reside in Lagos and if you know of any correct store at computer Village where I can get one for that price. I will appreciate, thanks.
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 7:26am On May 16, 2021
Pque:

I have one that i haven't used for almost a year due to battery fault. I bought a new battery recently and as well decide to buy the recovery disk of the computer operating system which is window vista since I can no longer locate the default recovery disk that came with the hp 65l5s. I fixed the new battery, swich the computef on, it begins to boot but it was slow and it appears the booting is endless. So I decided to restore the system to default setting making use of the purchased recovery disk. I inserted the disk and what happened next was that the whole screen went blank. Although the system is on but the screen is not showing anything and blank. I downloaded some videos on youtube to deal with the dark screen, but everything I tried was negative. From cleaning the memory, to waiting for some seconds before putting it on and many other things. All my effort to get it back was zero.

Instead of repairing the system. I will prefer to get a new one and unfortunately, that is the price I can afford for now. We are still on strike and i don't know when we resume back to work. I only want to try my skill on some on-line jobs.

One of my guys already informed me that he will get one for me at Alaba Market, Lagos next week Thursday for a price of 20 - 25k, but any other alternative before Thursday will be well appreciated as next Thursday is still a long time off, thanks. I presently reside in Lagos and if you know of any correct store at computer Village where I can get one for that price. I will appreciate, thanks.
Just come around you might be lucky to get one for that price but honestly prices have really gone up now considering dollars rise.
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 7:26am On May 16, 2021
Thanks for the Enquiries
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 6:19am On May 17, 2021
Wishing us all a fruitful day. Contact us for your UK fairly used laptops.. Call or whatsapp 08152663378
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 8:58am On May 17, 2021
Call or whatsapp 08152663378
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 7:13am On May 18, 2021
New arrival.. Book your orders UK fairly used affordable laptops at give away price. Call or whatsapp 08152663378

1 Share

Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 6:43am On May 19, 2021
Still available
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by joachim17(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2021
Latitude E5420/ Intel Core i5-2520M 2nd G/ 4GB RAM/
320GB HDD/ HD+ /Win 10 Pro, I need this system, if you have it how much and am in kebbi state
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by joachim17(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Supercaddy post=101801969]New arrival.. Book your orders UK fairly used affordable laptops at give away price. Call or whatsapp 08152663378 u didn't put the prices and spec just picturrs
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 10:14pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=joachim17 post=101851442][/quote]
You can whatsapp us on 08152663378 for the specs details and price
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 8:18am On May 20, 2021
Still selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 5:43am On May 22, 2021
Open for Business /Enquiries anytime call or whatsapp 08152663378
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 9:52am On May 22, 2021
Still selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 6:41am On May 24, 2021
Open for Business
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 11:49am On May 25, 2021
Still selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 12:01pm On May 25, 2021
New arrival

Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 6:24am On May 31, 2021
Still selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2021
Selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by integrity16(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Supercaddy:
Good morning,.. Still open for enquiry.. Contact us now!!
https://www.facebook.com/Laptops-586636675019289/

Updated

Grade1 USA used AMD A3
Brand name : HP
Model : Pavilion 13
HDD : 320gb
Ram : 5gbram
Screen size : 12inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port hdmi
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
NO DVD ROM
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price is 47k

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

Still available??
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by integrity16(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Supercaddy:
Grade1 USA used Intel corei3
Brand name : Dell
Model : Latitude 3340
HDD : 500gb
Ram : 4gb
Screen size : 14inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port VGA hdmi
Webcam yes

Price is 75k

Comes with original charger
Warranty
Free delivery and payment on delivery within Lagos

Still available?
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
integrity16:

Still available?
Grade1 USA used intel corei5
Brand name : Dell
*Model : Latitude E6520
*HDD : 320gbhdd *
*Ram : 4gbram*
*keyboard light*
Screen size : 14inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port
DVD RW CD ROM
HD Webcam yes

*Price is 110k *

Comes with charger and Warranty
Free delivery and payment on delivery within Lagos

The above is available
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
integrity16:

Still available??
Sold out
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Available
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Open for Business
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Still selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 5:24am On Jun 06, 2021
New arrival!!!
*Asus Educational Tab*
2gbram 16gb inbuilt storage
WiFi only
*14hrs Battery life*
Excellent Battery life
Doesn’t use SIM

*Price is 25k*

Payment on delivery within Lagos
*Note* *Delivery is not free*

Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Open for Business
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Available
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Still selling
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Call or whatsapp 08152663378
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Promise003(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
ing.
Re: Uk Used Fairly Strong Laptops At Cheap Prices by Supercaddy: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Promise003:
Call/WhatsApp me if you need any website design service: 08149142767
Also available: Offline Learning by Experienced Tutors in US and India.
Course including web design/development courses, App development Courses, Hacking Courses, Engineering Courses, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.

Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

What Is The Disadvantage Of Hibernating Your Laptop / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan / √√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.