Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia (1417 Views)

Med Bunch Herbal Mixture For Both Man And Woman / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by njoku10(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
If Madagascar herbal mixture was formulated in USA,UK,Russia,Spain,India ,Italy etc many countries would have adopted it without waiting for WHO to approve it. Just that president trump mentioned chloroquine for treatment of covid 19, many countries started adopting it . I alway maintained that African has place themselves so inferior that white cement their believe. I laugh out loud when WAHO ( WEST AFRICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION) distance themselves from approving Madagascar herbal mixture as treatment of covid 19. Africa which way forward has always be my question. Nigeria with 3526 cases and 107 death and other African countries are still waiting for vaccine from their white God but can't promote their own. They will complain of slavery while they chain themselves,they will complain of underdevelopmen t while they travel abroad , they will complain of ill education but will sch abroad making it heaven and turning Africa as grave yard when they give up ghost. Africa how long?

4 Likes

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by njoku10(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
pray for the black race, we have a very long way to go

1 Like

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by firo08(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2020
Good observation.
The dullard in aso rock is a confused fellow. Since the demise of Abba kyari he has completely lost control of himself.
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Golan007: 3:15pm On May 09, 2020
It would have gone through stringent testing, phases of application before accepting or rejecting its efficacy.

Look for Madagascar on the map and you'll find it's an island off Africa, completely cutoff from the rest of the world except by air or sea.

Compare with Seychelles another Island with 11 known cases 8 recovered so far, no deaths.

There is a scientific logical way to determining a cure.

A placebo would "cure" many but doesn't necessarily imply curative properties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Dreal1247: 3:31pm On May 09, 2020
Coronavirus is a money making opportunity for Nigerian politicians. If they actually want to get rid of it, I don't think it there is a rocket science needed to send it back to China. But my joy is that all of them using it as an opportunity to subject Nigerians to hardship shall all live to be afflicted more than what Nigerians are undergoing in this period of coronavirus.
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Bola146(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
Hummmm
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by baralatie(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
if you realise and have a good look at Madagascar there number of covid 19 is growing just like ours when it started.
as long as infection is spreading it makes no difference. when there numbers start to hit those 500 and 600 mark then it is a different ball game.
Then those number of death will begin to show.

we need a vaccine or an intervention drug that works

6 Likes

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by oluwadabira111(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
Here to learn!!

1 Like

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by plaetton: 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
What exactly is a herbal mixture ?

And to the OP, would entrust your health and those of your family to a so called herbal mixture? undecided

Why are we talking about herbal mixture in this era ?

The pre-science era was has been over for well over 200yrs ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by njoku10(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
plaetton:

And to the OP, would entrust your health and those of your family to a so called herbal mixture? undecided

don't be too full of yourself, don't u known that your tablet drugs are made out of root and plants, and that same roots and plants are the same as herbs, it seem as if u no more than there doctor and the government/president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by glowskillz: 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
plaetton:

You really need to have knowledge before you start typing.

Is your problem with the name herbal mixture or the contents of the herbal mixture?

Many lab drugs are made from synthesized chemicals most of which can naturally be gotten from natural leaves and trees.

And what's pre-science about herbal mixture?.

Please seek knowledge before typing.

5 Likes

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by plaetton: 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
glowskillz:

You really need to have knowledge before you start typing.

Is your problem with the name herbal mixture or the contents of the herbal mixture?

Many lab drugs are made from synthesized chemicals most of which can naturally be gotten from natural leaves and trees.

And what's pre-science about herbal mixture?.

Please seek knowledge before typing.
You still failed to answer my questions.
What exactly is a HERBAL MIXTURE , and would you entrust your health and those of your family to a herbal mixture?
These are very simple questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by plaetton: 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
njoku10:

don't be too full of yourself, don't u known that your tablet drugs are made out of root and plants, and that same roots and plants are the same as herbs, it seem as if u no more than there doctor and the government/president
You haven't answered my simple questions.

Would you go or allow your family go to a hospital or clinic and have them treat you with herbal mixture ?

Yes or no ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by njoku10(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2020
plaetton:

You haven't answered my simple questions.

Would you go or allow your family go to a hospital or clinic and have them treat you with herbal mixture ?

Yes or no ?

I don't have issue with it, as far as it cures whatever went there for. stop trying to be too much of a white person, b/c no matter how hard you try, u will always be remain a black man. even the white men have their root and herb.

3 Likes

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by edoairways: 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
Golan007:
It would have gone through stringent testing, phases of application before accepting or rejecting its efficacy.

Look for Madagascar on the map and you'll find it's an island off Africa, completely cutoff from the rest of the world except by air or sea.

Compare with Seychelles another Island with 11 known cases 8 recovered so far, no deaths.

There is a scientific logical way to determining a cure.

A placebo would "cure" many but doesn't necessarily imply curative properties.
So did chloroquine pass strict test before acceptance, when will Africa ever grow?

1 Like

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by plaetton: 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
njoku10:

I don't have issue with it, as far as it cures whatever went there for. stop trying to be too much of a white person, b/c no matter how hard you try, u will always be remain a black man. even the white men have their root and herb.
Sad.
So in your mind, being black means taking shortcuts, not thinking something through, not following the vigorous scientific method for the synthesis and manufacture of drugs or compounds for health ?

Well, I do have issues with socalled herbal mixtures. I , and I think everyone, especially doctors and health agencies deserve to know the exact contents, the exact ingredients, right to the minutest details, of what people injest in the name of cures.
It is really that simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by knowhowk: 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
plaetton:

. In every thread there must be at least one Stupid Commentator .Here we have one .
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by knowhowk: 7:58pm On May 09, 2020
njoku10:

. Why would you engage yourself with this empty Brain .Can't you just Ignore him .
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Golan007: 8:19pm On May 09, 2020
edoairways:

So did chloroquine pass strict test before acceptance, when will Africa ever grow?

Who accepted chloroquine and for what ailment?

2 Likes

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by edoairways: 8:28pm On May 09, 2020
Golan007:

Who accepted chloroquine and for what ailment?
Aren't they using it for clinical trial, why can't they use natural herb that has less side effect?
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Golan007: 8:49pm On May 09, 2020
edoairways:

Aren't they using it for clinical trial, why can't they use natural herb that has less side effect?

Who are you asking to conduct this test and what is your inference on fewer and more tolerable side effects based on?
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by ModestGal(f): 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
plaetton:

What exactly is a HERBAL MIXTURE , and would you entrust your health and those of your family to a herbal mixture?
I'm and would continue to. It's less harmful than tablets
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by edoairways: 11:37pm On May 09, 2020
Golan007:

Who are you asking to conduct this test and what is your inference on fewer and more tolerable side effects based on?
You know who and what am referring to
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Golan007: 11:48pm On May 09, 2020
edoairways:

You know who and what am referring to

You are being vague.
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by edoairways: 12:05am On May 10, 2020
Golan007:

You are being vague.
How? I only state the obvious because deep down in your heart you know what I mean
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by Golan007: 12:34am On May 10, 2020
edoairways:

How? I only state the obvious because deep down in your heart you know what I mean

I don't know what you mean and nothing stops you from being specific.
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by generationz(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2020
plaetton:

The question is why has WHO not considered the cure and gone on to test it contents to see if it is as safe as Madagascar claim?

Because they don't want a small African country to take the glory if it turns out to be really safe. The fact that nobody has died and a large percentage has recovered should have spurred WHO to look into what in that mixture seems to work.

If you don't think world leaders are playing politics with your health and that of millions around the world, think again.
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by plaetton: 11:45am On May 10, 2020
generationz:

The question is why has WHO not considered the cure and gone on to test it contents to see if it is as safe as Madagascar claim?

Because they don't want a small African country to take the glory if it turns out to be really safe. The fact that nobody has died and a large percentage has recovered should have spurred WHO to look into what in that mixture seems to work.

If you don't think world leaders are playing politics with your health and that of millions around the world, think again.
Very funny the way Africans think. No wonder we are the most scientific and technological under-achievers in the planet.
If the rigors of the scientific method are too difficult for the African mind, then we should all just shut up and wait for scientifically derived medicine to be brought to us from India and China.
We don't have to be exposing our ignorance and stupidity online.

First of all, WHO does not subscribe to pre-science medicine .
It is not the job of WHO to investigate every silly claim by every crackpot in world.
WHO, and might I add, the entire civilized world, are interested in scientifically derived medicine, not voodoo medicine, or your great grandpa's herbal ' mixture' .

In fact, the words ' HERBAL MIXTURE ' is an oxymoron,
and should have no place in modern medicine.

1 Like

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by PureGoldh(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2020
Bro....Oyibo Dem just don't like us
Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by njoku10(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
plaetton:

Very funny the way Africans think. No wonder we are the most scientific and technological under-achievers in the planet.
If the rigors of the scientific method are too difficult for the African mind, then we should all just shut up and wait for scientifically derived medicine to be brought to us from India and China.

It is not the job of WHO to investigate every silly claim by every crackpot in world.
WHO, and might I add, the entire civilized world, are interested in scientifically derived medicine, not voodoo medicine, or your great grandpa's herbal ' mixture' .

no need to lecture you, it seems as if you no too much.

1 Like

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by generationz(f): 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
plaetton:

Chai, with thw way you are writing, one would think you are the secretary general of WHO.

WHO does this, WHO does that.

You do not know how many times WHO and so-called scientific experts have made and retracted statements based on what is safe and not safe to be consumed.

When dumb Trump the president of the USA told people to use chloroquine, people took it seriously. Even when he told people to use bleach many died from ingesting bleach because Trump said so.

You are so obsessed with systems and structures that you can't see that most of the people at the helm of affairs of these systems don't give a Bleep about your life or that of your loved once.

As I said, science is all about evidence. Evidence has proved that Madagascar hasn't recorded a single death since the outbreak meanwhile major countries in the world you put your trust in and fly to when sick can't even combat the surging death rates.

Nobody is saying they should adopt the cure immediately but looking into it BASED ON EVIDENCE that no one has died is a step in the right direction.

You are like the man who became a professor who went and boarded a boat and started bragging to the fishermen right in the middle of the river how more learned he was than the fisherman. The storm came and it turned out he couldn't swim and had the beg the "illiterate" fisherman to save his life.

There was a time no doctor would have believed that something as simple as the washing of hands saved life. The man who made this discovery Ignaz Semmelweis was disgraced, put in an asylum, and murdered because he dared to destroy years of medical practical knowledge by telling his fellow doctors to wash their hands first before delivering a baby. You can look him up on Wikipedia.

This virus has proved that all the super countries and WHO aren't omniscient. If they did, they wouldn't be overwhelmed by the surging death rates now. Smaller countries are battling the virus better than the bladder nations of the world.

It's okay if you want to wait for WHOs cure just stop putting your faith in systems. They are manned by politicians/humans who put their interests first.

1 Like

Re: If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia by rationalhuman(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
Can you explain what was wrong in plaetton`s comment?
Arent we the people from this continent most unproductive people on this planet?
Remove Brits, Yankees, Indians, French, Chinese from this continent, Their know how, Their Products, Their Technical Leadership and we will be left with nothing but Fufu and Ugali and lets not to forget our Tribalism to sell or kill each other.

njoku10:

no need to lecture you, it seems as if you no too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace In Health Sector Threatened As FG Stops Salaries Of Medical House Officers / Poor Performances In Bed . / Un Erected Pennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.