Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo (620 Views)

“I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria” – Kemi Olunloyo In A (video) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo by MasterMindX1(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2020
I'm The Most Intelligent Nigerian Woman Kemi Olunloyo declares , using her Twitter handle . She also claims she have 3 first class degrees and grew up with Americans in 38 years.

"I don't insult people, I educate u cos I'm the most Intelligent Nigerian woman. I refuse to see Nigerians less educated than the Americans I grew up 38 years with. Has nothing to do with my 3 First Class degrees� Most Americans are dumb. I paid them to learn & teach you."

Kemi Olunloyo and investigative journalist, always causing and stirring up stories most especially digging out the biggest secrets in Nigeria.

She listed:

Pharmacy 1989

Public Relations Management 1996

Broadcast Journalism 1994

Google Summa Cum Laude

Nigerians reacted to her claim :

"You are becoming annoying this days... respect yourself and put down your hands; you don’t drive a car while sitting at the back seat."

"You are always trending for the wrong reasons. Please when will you trend for something good and commendable? Madam Kemi."

Source for more and check replies : https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e4a32a811ab0f8c773d1fe70891350e3&news_entry_id=s4f0b5bb1200509en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_77ea9d56-4df6-4be1-97c0-c77ad2986551&from=news

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo by Spice1: 3:16pm On May 09, 2020
Dick head!

Re: I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo by Golan007: 3:19pm On May 09, 2020
Her male version is here on Nairaland.

Inventor extraordinaire, youngest entrepreneur and biggest investor in aviation ever seen on the African continent.

He'll be here shortly.

grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo by TodayNAlways: 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
OK. Noted. Your opinion though

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
It's apparent this woman feeds off attention and controversy.
If only people would ignore her.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo by Tmb78(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2020
I don't blame her, it's people who take her serious I blame.
Mtcheeew

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Love Dayo Amusa Regardless” Upcoming Actress Speaks After Getting Bash / DJ Cuppy Makes History With New Contract / Nigerian Actress Shares How Movie Producers Asked Her To Take Off Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.