Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerian Actress Shares How Movie Producers Asked Her To Take Off Her Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Shares How Movie Producers Asked Her To Take Off Her Clothes (619 Views)

Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him / Gentle Jack: Movie Producers Can’t Afford My Fee / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Shares How Movie Producers Asked Her To Take Off Her Clothes by Bay1o(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
In this recent times, all that had seem to be in the darkness of secrets are finally coming to light, as a lot of people are finding good times to share them.

Earlier, a Nollywood actress Owumi Ugbeye took to her Twitter page to share the challenges she has faced, on her rise to become an actress in Nigeria.

This is something that has always been talked about in the past about Nollywood. It is surprising to see that it still exist and still being practiced by people of power.

The beautiful Owumi Ugbeye shared how she was able to overcome the challenging issue and took her stand as a morally brought up human. At the end of the day, she is more than glad she did not give in to the request of the producer just for a movie role that was not guaranteed.

Today she has been featured in quite a number of movies and African Magic Original series. She lives to tell her story as it might encourag other people seeking a profession in her field or elsewhere.

Here is the continuation of her story; with her rated 18 photos
http://raboninco.com/riK2

Re: Nigerian Actress Shares How Movie Producers Asked Her To Take Off Her Clothes by Bay1o(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bay1o:
In this recent times, all that had seem to be in the darkness of secrets are finally coming to light, as a lot of people are finding good times to share them.

Earlier, a Nollywood actress Owumi Ugbeye took to her Twitter page to share the challenges she has faced, on her rise to become an actress in Nigeria.

This is something that has always been talked about in the past about Nollywood. It is surprising to see that it still exist and still being practiced by people of power.

The beautiful Owumi Ugbeye shared how she was able to overcome the challenging issue and took her stand as a morally brought up human. At the end of the day, she is more than glad she did not give in to the request of the producer just for a movie role that was not guaranteed.

Today she has been featured in quite a number of movies and African Magic Original series. She lives to tell her story as it might encourag other people seeking a profession in her field or elsewhere.

Here is the continuation of her story; with photos
http://raboninco.com/riK2
j

I have just included photos

(1) (Reply)

"My Fans Sent Me Over N5 Million Just 48 Hours After Album Release" - Yung6ix / "I Tried To Follow Mercy And I'm Blocked" - Tacha Says As They Decide To Settle / Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure Celebrates Her Daughter On Her 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.