Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? (1012 Views)

Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Why Is Obama Visiting Ghana Before Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
Shame on our President

He neither has confidence in himself or confidence in his deputy's popularity.

He rather wants the country to vote for him because he had a photoshot with Obama.

such a shameful picture from a dumbwit. A head of state for that matter.

Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by freshbuoy: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2011
why would goodluck be using 'sir' for a fellow president? smh. .wahala dey
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Emmyk(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2011
Roflmao
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 13, 2011
Quite an observation. i dey laff
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by MeGaStReEt: 2:46am On Jan 13, 2011
krendo:

Shame on our President

Shame on you poster

Did Mr. President print that banner?
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Jan 13, 2011
roflmao!!!
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by SkyBlue1: 2:50am On Jan 13, 2011
krendo:

Shame on our President

He rather wants the country to vote for him because he had a photoshot with Obama.

Perhaps it would be more adequate to direct your questions and displeasures to the "Friends of Nigeria & US for Goodluck Jonathan" group who sponsored the poster (as can be clearly seen at the bottom of the poster) wouldn't it? But I bet you aren't really concerned with the veracity of your allegations are you?

MeGaStReEt:

Shame on you poster

Thankfully we aren't all blind
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by shotster50(m): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2011
Inferiority complex mixed with miseducation.
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 13, 2011
"Yes, we can, SIR"? Sir?

shotster50:

Inferiority complex mixed with miseducation.
gbam!
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 13, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Shame on you poster

So who did and why did Mr. President and his chicken-kabobs allow the banner to see the light of day?
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by ekubear1: 3:10am On Jan 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goodfail Jonathan!

"Yes sir!"

Dude cracks me up.

I'm thinking of supporting him over the alternatives though, anyway  undecided
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 13, 2011
Did anyone read the banner?

"I see a bright future IN Nigeria"? or "'For' Nigeria"?
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by jason123: 3:15am On Jan 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Did anyone read the banner?

"I see a bright future IN Nigeria"? or "'For' Nigeria"?

grin grin grin grin grin sad.SMH FOR NIGERIA!
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by ekubear1: 3:17am On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

grin grin grin grin grin sad.SMH FOR NIGERIA!

smh in nigeria tongue

on a serious note though, "brighter future in Nigeria" is perfectly valid English as well.
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by shotster50(m): 3:26am On Jan 13, 2011
Whoever commissioned that banner is quite obviously dumb.
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by 9to5365(m): 3:56am On Jan 13, 2011
What's the problem? We are still winning.

Whine all you like GEJ is the man, now is the time,
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by shotster50(m): 4:40am On Jan 13, 2011
9to5365:

What's the problem? We are still winning.

Whine all you like GEJ is the man, now is the time,

See this one oh! Who is we?? ? Dey there dey decieve yourself.
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by Beaf: 4:52am On Jan 13, 2011
Abeg make una lef poster jare! Anybody can print what they like and glue it on any public space.
The thing to watch out for is the discombobulating of Atiku in a few short hours!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by etimek: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2011
THE POSTER IS SURELY A DUMB ASS FOOL!!!!!!!
HE HAS SHOWN US THAT HE DOES NOT APPRECIATE AMERICA!!!!!!
ONLY FOOLS LIKE HIM DONT RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE/SIGNIFICANCE OF THE U.S.A,
POSTER IS CERTAINLY A BOKO-HARAM MEMBER OR ONE OF THE JOS KILLERS.
WHEN LAST DID OUR PRESIDENTS TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS WITH , CLINTON OR BUSH WHIILE IN OFFICE, OR EVEN RONALD REAGAN.
ME I AM PROUD OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN, FOR HIM BEING ABLE TO SPEAK WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA.
OBAMA EVEV CALLED GOOD LUCK LAST WEEK AND THEY WERE LAUGHING OVER THE NIGERIAN BOMBER, ABDUL MUTALLAB
LET THIS BE VERY CLEAR, IF THE NIGERIAN BOMBER TRIED TO BOMB THE AMERICAN PLANE UNDER GEORGE BUSH,OBASANJO ERA, HE WOULD HAVE BE DEAD BY NOW, COULD HE HAVE CALLED OBASANJO OR OTHER NIGERIAN PRESIDENTS LIKE BABANGIDA OR ABACHA
POSTER IS A TERRORIST AND A GREAT HATER OF THIS COUNTRY.BUT SEE JONATHAN AND OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by celemel(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2011
Cry my beloved country! A lot of people are so DUMB, even on this thread! So a photo-op with Obama is a national achievement? Na wa to all of u!
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by obailala(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2011
@OP
your reasoning is quite dumb to think that Jonathan arranged that poster himself.

Ileke-IdI:

So who did and why did Mr. President and his chicken-kabobs allow the banner to see the light of day?

Posters like these spring up all over the country and they are being sponsored by thousands of different groups (known and unknown). Are u suggesting that GEJ should set up a task force to run around Nigeria and rip of any of such posters?? If that is your idea, then u must be a very DUMB CRITIC.
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by sley4life(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
krendo:

Shame on our President

Shame on u 2. Who printed the banner? Do u knw the idea of the print. Your reason for insulting the presido is not tenable for every statement has various ways of interpretation
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by slap1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes, Obama is GEJ's running-mate. This banner can not be directly linked to GEJ, unlike Atiku's epic gaffe about IBB being the leader of the North. Now which, between these two cases, shows more aridity of ideas?
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by playmode(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
"Sigh" This is one of the reasons why i have stayed away from NL for while. It is always depressing coming to nairaland to read about stories like this and to see the monkeybrained comments made by fellow Nigerians  because it just makes Nigerians look silly. I mean the whole world is wondering if Jonathan is the best Nigeria can offer.

Even though Jonathief may not have approved the banner directly ,he should still take the blame for it.It shows that he lacks leadership skills and does not care about how he wins as long as he wins. A true leader would have paid close attention to what his camp was dishing out to the public. Jonathief does not have a very high IQ so he leaves the hard work to his greedy slaves who run his campaign. If he was a decent and upright leader he would make an effort to view what advertisements his campaign is running and any president in his right mind would not have approved that banner.

As usual A-holes who share the same ideology as that fuxcking c.u.n.t i love to hate "beaf" are busy defending Jonathan. What you morons don't realize is that Nigeria is already a dustbin and soon the trash will be taken out. I have lost all hope for Nigeria; just take a look at us. Here in South Africa, Nigerians are laughed at right from the illness saga of yara dua ,we have been made the laughing stock of the world. A fake giant that is what we are.

While other nations are making leaps and bounds ,we are busy chopping our own legs off all in the name of supporting a crooked southerner, a man whose wife was detained at the airport for being in possession of suitcases loaded with hard currency.

"SIGH" I don't want to have high blood pressure because that is what Nigeria gives me. The only way forward is for these cabals and their followers to be assassinated no questions asked. Enough is enough. We don't have credible candidates right now, all we have are clowns that are less intelligent than a pregnant goat.

Any of you who watched the CNN interview of Jonathan by Aeisha will realize than this man is better off being a farmer than being a president. Nigeria I wish you luck, you are going to need it.

P.S As for you American azss kissers claiming that the USA is important to Nigeria ,I think your green card or social security number has infected your sense of reasoning with acute stupidity. It shows that your mind has not matured enough to realize that the U.S.A is Nigeria’s worst enemy. They hide behind “big smile” diplomacy to screw us in the azss. They indirectly fuxck up our economies and control our oil field and you say they are important to us. I say screw ,fxck and curse the US of A.May that nation crumble like it has been predicted in revelations.The USA is the GrandPuba of terrorists ,the Zionist state and the axis of unimaginable evil. I have no love for the US Government and I will rejoice the day it crumbles in a pile of ashes. BTW I am a Christian so don’t think I am a boko haram of any sort.
Re: Is Obama Jonathan's Running Mate? by shotster50(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2011
etimek:

THE POSTER IS SURELY A DUMB backside FOOL!!!!!!!
HE HAS SHOWN US  THAT HE  DOES NOT APPRECIATE AMERICA!!!!!!
ONLY FOOLS  LIKE HIM  DONT  RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE/SIGNIFICANCE OF THE U.S.A,
POSTER IS   CERTAINLY  A   BOKO-HARAM  MEMBER  OR  ONE OF THE  JOS   KILLERS.
WHEN LAST   DID OUR  PRESIDENTS TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS WITH , CLINTON OR BUSH WHIILE IN OFFICE, OR EVEN RONALD REAGAN.
ME  I  AM  PROUD  OF   GOODLUCK  JONATHAN,  FOR  HIM  BEING  ABLE  TO   SPEAK  WITH  PRESIDENT  OBAMA.
OBAMA  EVEV  CALLED  GOOD LUCK  LAST  WEEK AND  THEY  WERE  LAUGHING OVER  THE NIGERIAN  BOMBER,  ABDUL MUTALLAB
LET  THIS  BE VERY CLEAR, IF  THE NIGERIAN BOMBER TRIED TO BOMB  THE AMERICAN  PLANE  UNDER  GEORGE BUSH,OBASANJO ERA,  HE  WOULD HAVE BE  DEAD  BY NOW,  COULD  HE  HAVE  CALLED OBASANJO  OR  OTHER  NIGERIAN PRESIDENTS LIKE    BABANGIDA OR  ABACHA
POSTER IS  A  TERRORIST AND A GREAT HATER OF  THIS COUNTRY.BUT  SEE  JONATHAN  AND OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

= Brain dead. Are you by any chance related to Vic.O?

(1) (Reply)

Martin Luther King, Jr.: Prophet In The Making / 2o11 Presidential Debate: Buhari, Utomi, Ribadu, Jonathan & Co / Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.