Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos (270 Views)

Obi Get A Rapturous Ovation At The Installation Of New CAN President In Abuja / Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos by Akube1z: 4:15pm On May 09, 2020
I listened to the information in an audio format from a woman. Someone shared it to me on whatsapp

She said they are going to install 5g in Lagos on monday. And that is what they installed in kano, that is killing people. Though i don't believe whatsapp news because most of them end up to be fake .
Re: How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:31pm On May 09, 2020
Lol !
Re: How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2020
You're not a Yoruba speaker...

She meant switch on.
Re: How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos by alexsoftwork(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2020
Akube1z:
I listened to the information in an audio format from a woman. Someone shared it to me on whatsapp

She said they are going to install 5g in Lagos on monday. And that is what they installed in kano, that is killing people. Though i don't believe whatsapp news because most of them end up to be fake .

grin dem no go take laugh kill person.
Re: How True Is The Installation Of 5g In Lagos by Zooposki(f): 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
Wetin Kano wan take 5G do??

(1) (Reply)

How Scc Turned Nigerian Workers To Slaves, Defraud Fg And Import Prostitutes To / Sim Card: Court Awards #10million Against DSS, absolves Buhari's daughter / Balyesa: Vijah Opuama's Petition To Oust Governor Douye Diri Dead On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.