Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity (25989 Views)

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI LAUNCHES NATIONAL POLICY ON 5G TECHNOLOGY. JAN 25TH 2022

Previous post, Nigeria Needs 5G To Address Security Challenges As President Buhari Launches New Policy

https://www.nairaland.com/6955633/nigeria-looks-5g-technology-address

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505251703191261&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
more

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by eliyke(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
undecideddem dis aboki jst dey use us dey play anyhow 4 dis country

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Juliusmomoh2: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nigeria is a joke... Know this and know peace

Meanwhile

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by azadus18: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Professor issa Ali pantami

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
more PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
more

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Aidejay(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome don get Sunday message.

When pastor Chris sees this news. grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by freshkpomo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mrs Mannabbqgrill, time to masturbate with your Love Machine(S.eun I nor go gree, I wrote d.ildo and you changed it to love machine?) tongue

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by abinitio666(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
cool
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by teejayreal(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abi 5G to help terrorist to plan more attack from the forest to the masses

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by tutudesz: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
5G and security improvement no go together O! Abi na RoboCop una wan deploy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Petersamuel8(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
I just hope the 5g make sense, my 4g no fit stream match for day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by 9icest: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by sagaba4321: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
He
by the way guys please support this artist by sharing this post until it reaches his helper or help by sponsoring him please he has been singing for years no helper phone number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YciWqIs3vW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi9lTpwgiWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Wsx5o0ECk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCG3UZ-7oqY

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by PotatoSalad(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's such a shame that Nigeria, a country with some of the brightest individuals on the planet, is ruled by a bunch of buffoons in agbada.
Look at them. Pictures reek of mediocrity.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by colorsofrainbow: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
shocked Jesus! Buhari don fat
What's going on in this country? undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Conner44: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
after he’d behave like his northern brother governors and switch off gsm network in the name of fighting against terrorism

Cluelessness at it’s peak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by kenzysmith: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
This new buhari look more intelligent than the other one . is a big shame that a big nation like Nigeria is rule by Sudanese undecided he is even gaining weight lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by abobote: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Foolish man
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
God bless our darling Daddy PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Brendaniel: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
I do feel ashamed as a Nigerian for having a president like Buhari based on his actions, strategy and what he calls achievements, I just sit down and wonder how other nations will be laughing at us...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Pleasis: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ask that dullard what 5g is
I'm sure he doesn't know, What a catastrophé

Ask the incoming Iragbiji dullard what 5g is, I'm sure he doesn't know, What a catastrophé waiting ro happen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by slawormiir: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Bros op is so annoying

More pictures....more pictures

Petersamuel8:
I just hope the 5g make sense, my 4g no fit stream match for day
Bros ...there is nothing like 4G in Nigeria
Don't be deceived

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Donlamzy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
This man has no idea of what he is launching, I’m sure if he knows the stuff is to fight his Fulani brothers he won’t support it, Nigga has no clue of what he is Launching grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Jesus! Buhari don fat
John 9 : 9

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's well........ sad
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by MideMrPossible: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice way to go if it works, countries like India launch 5G network to put their doctors on a fore front in performing surgery remotely, if this will solve our insecurity problem then is nice else it's another big white elephant.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Kateland: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
cool
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by mrvitalis(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
From disconnecting networks to fight bandits now to hoping they can use 5G to fight bunch of barbarians ...this government is the most confused honestly

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.