Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Yakanaje Of Uke Hrh Dr Ahmed Abdullahi Confirmed As Life Patron Of G. P. A. E. I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yakanaje Of Uke Hrh Dr Ahmed Abdullahi Confirmed As Life Patron Of G. P. A. E. I (599 Views)

D. G G. P. A. E. I Attends Cop26 Un Climate Change Conference In Glasgow Uk, / Dg G. P . A. E. I Receives African Icon Award, Appointed As Un Rep In Nigeria / Ajayi Crowther University Places Ban On Wearing Of G-strings As Securities Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yakanaje Of Uke Hrh Dr Ahmed Abdullahi Confirmed As Life Patron Of G. P. A. E. I by Nasreports77: 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
GLOBAL PEACE ADVOCACY AND EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE CONFIRMS YAKANAJE OF UKE AS LIFE PATRON

By Godson I.N

Few days ago, one of the world's notable peace and empowerment advocacy organization in Nigeria, known for its reputable national initiatives on peace and empowerment, the Global Peace Advocacy and Empowerment Initiative has presented a Certificate of Life Patronship to His Royal Highness, Alh. Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Hassan, the Yakanaje of Uke, at the Yakanaje Emirate in Uke, Karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

The presentation of certificate of Life Patron to HRH Alh. Ahmed Hassan, was held at his Palace, the Yakanaje Emirate in Uke, where the team of Global Peace advocacy and empowerment Initiative led by its D.G, Amb. Sadiq Badamasi Ibrahim presented the certificate to him. During the presentation, Amb. Sadiq Badamasi was joined by Queen Amina Agbo, the President of Youth Initiative For Diversity in Nigeria and Engr George Chidi, the National President of Organized Center For Youth Empowerment and Community Development.

Speaking with our Reporter few hours after the presentation, the Director General of GPAEI, Amb. Sadiq Badamasi described the Royal Head of Yakanaje Emirate, HRH Alh. Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Hassan as an awakened iconic mind, enshrined with the zeal to promote the very essence of enlightenment and empowerment for his people. He noted that the presentation of the certificate of Life Patron to His Royal Highness was in view of his unconditional support and devotion to the advancement of peace and empowerment within and across his locality.

He also appreciated the the Royal king for his support and contributions to humanity, stating that the sign up of His Royal Highness as a Life Patron of Global Peace Advocacy and Empowerment will further encourage his unequivocal interest in peace and advocacy programs in Uke and across other communities in the world. HRH Dr. Ahmed Hassan also thanked the team for the distinguished appointment as a life patron of a global Peace Advocacy and Empowerment Initiative. He assure them of all the needed support they require to ensure that peace and empowerment across the globe is improved.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord And Tenant Relation On Recovery Of Premises / Home Covid19 Test Guide / Hrh, Eze Chineletem Thankgod Sampson Sworn In As Eze Uchi Ii Of Ekpeye Logbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.