Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

D. G G. P. A. E. I Attends Cop26 Un Climate Change Conference In Glasgow Uk, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / D. G G. P. A. E. I Attends Cop26 Un Climate Change Conference In Glasgow Uk, (342 Views)

Dg G. P . A. E. I Receives African Icon Award, Appointed As Un Rep In Nigeria / Yakanaje Of Uke Hrh Dr Ahmed Abdullahi Confirmed As Life Patron Of G. P. A. E. I / Urgent Male & Female Workers Needed At G & G Foods Nigeria Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D. G G. P. A. E. I Attends Cop26 Un Climate Change Conference In Glasgow Uk, by Nasreports77: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
DG GPAEI ATTENDS COP26 UN CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE IN GLASGOW UK, RECEIVES AWARD, FREE PLOT OF LAND ON RETURN TO NIGERIA
By Godson Ikpontu

The Director General of Global Peace Advocacy and Empowerment Initiative(GPAEI), Amb. Badamasi Sadiq Ibrahim has continue to make immense efforts towards interventional supports for communities across the globe. Recently, Amb. Badamasi and Doris Zakama joined leaders and representatives of Civil Society organizations from across the world to the COP26 UN Climate Change Conference held on the 1st to 12th of November 2021 at Glasgow, United Kingdom.

According to our Reporter, the DG of GPAEI and other CSOs from across the globe organised a 100thousand People Capacity Match for Climate Justice, which was lead by the Steward Team Leader, Amb. Badamasi Sadiq Ibrahim. The success of the match was greatly supported by Doris Zakama whose efforts was pivotal in the huge achievements of climate justice. During the match they raised awareness on the need for climate justice as well as clamoured for international interventions in climatic challenges faced by nations across the world.

While reacting to his stay in UK for the COP26 UN Climate Change Conference, Amb. Sadiq expressed appreciation to his Host, Mr. Robins Gremah and Mrs. Ann Robins Gremah for their hospitality. He also expressed gratitude to everyone who participated in the 100thousand capacity Match at Glasgow, UK, including the Coalition of COP26 Volunteers for Climate Justice and all Coalition of 26 Teams which created the program. In conclusions he threw accolades to the indigenous CSO Youth groups and CSOs in Scotland. He noted that their contributions were immensely supportive towards the entire achievement made in the campaign for climate justice.

On his return to Nigeria from the COP26 UN Climate Change Conference at Glasgow, United Kingdom, the DG GPAEI was honoured by one of Nigeria's prestigious Award, known as the Distinguished CEO Awards 2021, which is organised by Papyrus Magazine. During the colourful and well attended award ceremony, Amb. Badamasi was honoured with the award of "Dynamic Social Entrepreneur of the Year".

On receiving the award, he expressed appreciation to the Award Organisers and donated a 500sqm plot of land to Papyrus Magazine from the GPAEI Mega city and assured them of his undetterd commitment in social entrepreneurship and empowerment. However, Amb. Badamasi Sadiq Ibrahim marked his birthday few days after. During his birthday celebration on the 26th of November, 2021 he was gifted a 350sqm land space as a birthday gift by Mr. Romeo Abdulrasheed, the CEO of Savewell Luxury Home in his Estate. He therefore thanked Mr. Romeo for his donation and appreciated the birthday gift overwhelmingly. The DG of GPAEI has continue to receive several congratulatory expressions from friends and family members on his big wins and achievements in the year 2021 which is gradually closing up her curtains to introduce 2022.

Re: D. G G. P. A. E. I Attends Cop26 Un Climate Change Conference In Glasgow Uk, by Nasreports77: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2021
More Photos

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 31/12/2021. / Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Diocese Is Dead / Latest Business News In Nigeria For Today 26th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.