Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari (31185 Views)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Danielmegg(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#000000][/color] Wat a Bombshell
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Guliver(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
everybody wan collect him own billions.
Our auction governor has now vent his anger on we the people of Rivers State.
God. Punish wike,the auctioner
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Studio247: 6:14pm On May 09, 2020
God will have mercy and help them

Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2020
Do they even have numbers? Any means of record keeping?
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Udosky1666: 6:15pm On May 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I understand they've got plans to lay off workers as well as cut down salaries.

I understand the Northern governors and elders are after the billions to be shared as relief funds. BS!

I understand Covid 19 is a Common flu.

I understand some majority of Nigerians are frustrated with life and see Covid 19 as gate way ticket to a imaginary paradise. BS!

What I don't understand is WTF would I be asked not to go Fvck? That's depriving me of my fundamental human right of movement.
My guy, my guy, my guy, go fvck ooo.... No let dem stop u oo grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by apexc8483: 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by northvietnam(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
ronyman:
Ibrahimchukwu Babachi is NOT an Ipobean, he may be a miscreant but definitely not an Ipobean miscreant grin grin

He is a confirmed ipob
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Discombulator: 6:17pm On May 09, 2020
This fool probably wants his share of the cake too,this country is dogged either ways
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Vikynas: 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
All lies
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Reference(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
Farki:
A fire was busy growing on the mountain and we didn't stop it. It might be a long time before things return to normal.

Once again, I fear Nigeria may be the very last country on earth to sort out this pandemic with the attendant pariah status thus prolonging our national economic agony. This thing is beyond us physically, institutionally, financially and intellectually. We better start crying out for help internationally and quit pointless pride.

1 Like

Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Sixnine: 6:20pm On May 09, 2020
Hello sir ...I’m no graphic designer but I know of a man who does it At a very cheap price WhatsApp or call him @0805. 262. 9795...just to help sir...seeing the picture you posted I hat to help out thanks. embarassed
YourFreedom:
Covid 19.... Please allow use do our Business in peace naaa. Habaa
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by GindoX(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Wetin dey worry you....

Why not mind your business in that brown roof enclave you are.

Brown roof? How do you know it's brown roof.. mine is Green. His could be red.. angry
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2020
mortunde:
I hope this won't result to something else especially in the north. Because of their illiteracy. God help us ooo

This illiteracy is actually everywhere in Nigeria now.
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2020
Lol they gathered themselves and chanted "babu Corona" cheesy
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 09, 2020
Mr robot is not programmed to know you, ex parliamentarian.

The vp who usually cover for him.is no where to be seen.

The one ruling us has died. Presently we are on auto pilot undecided cry
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by JVector: 6:26pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmmmm

Every State wants FGN Grant for Covid-19.

And... The Governor will become hostile if the grants fail to come.

#Covid19Profiteering
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by redsun(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2020
This is the time to truly separate humans and livestock. The time to tidy up. You stand no chance if you don't maintain basic hygiene and keep away from others.
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Davisk11(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2020
all state just won reap from covid-19....thunder locate una all
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Reginaspice(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2020
#Stay safe
Meanwhile you pay to use Airtime, data, Cable Tv and Electricity but I'm paid to use them. Chat me on whatsapp I can show you how...
+234 706 185 6701
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by jrusky(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2020
Chiness Demon don crept enter Bauchi bah?
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by EgunMogaji2: 6:42pm On May 09, 2020
“And to help in this expected effort, may I draw your attention to the fact that at the Opthamology unit and laboratory have already been built and equipped by the Central Bank of Nigeria at the Azare Federal Medical Centre Since 2013 but have not been commissioned and put to use up till now,” he said.

Why does this happen so often in Nigeria??
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by kokome1(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2020
Wtf
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Dpharisee: 6:45pm On May 09, 2020
northvietnam:
IPOB propaganda machines at work ... there’s no outbreak anywhere in our state . Please gentle men and ladies , do disregard this fake news from the Enemies of the North/Nigeria

God bless Bauchi state
God bless Northern Nigeria
God bless Mohamed Buhari (OUR DARLING DADDY)
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria...

God bless all of us @ (Dealers of Dead meat and Cadavers of all kinds)

We Rise

God bless
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
They are very much responsible for their lifestyle. Why dont dey sanitize? Wear facemask? Why dont they wash their hands with soap, especially when washing their eyes, hands and feet during prayers?

Some of them dont even wash their hands before eating. It is their dirtiness that is killing them
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Heffalump(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2020
Vaccines have been found in Italy. The end of Covid-19 is near tongue
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by muykem: 6:48pm On May 09, 2020
What is meaning of this? Why can't he write their governor?
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by apexc5382: 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 4261702[/color]
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
northvietnam:
IPOB propaganda machines at work ... there’s no outbreak anywhere in our state . Please gentle men and ladies , do disregard this fake news from the Enemies of the North/Nigeria

God bless Bauchi state
God bless Northern Nigeria
God bless Mohamed Buhari (OUR DARLING DADDY)
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria...

God bless all of us @ (Dealers of Dead meat and Cadavers of all kinds)

We Rise

God bless

Then why are your children invading the south in trailer loads?

We don't need your vermin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
Studio247:
God will have mercy and help them
what is this contraption?
Re: Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I understand they've got plans to lay off workers as well as cut down salaries.

I understand the Northern governors and elders are after the billions to be shared as relief funds. BS!

I understand Covid 19 is a Common flu.

I understand some majority of Nigerians are frustrated with life and see Covid 19 as gate way ticket to a imaginary paradise. BS!

What I don't understand is WTF would I be asked not to go Fvck? That's depriving me of my fundamental human right of movement.
Who is stopping you from Furcking?

Go ahead and furck..

NOBODY gives a FURCK.. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.