Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Fastest Way To Make Money Online (without Capital) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastest Way To Make Money Online (without Capital) (541 Views)

FREE BOOK- My Journey To N27,300 Daily Without Capital And How You Too Can Do It / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Make Money Online (without Capital) by mayoordee12345: 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
I know right now that many people are in a tight spot and I remember exactly what it was like to always be stressed, to be broke, to not have enough money. Trust me when I was broke, and I mean broke. This is back when like $5 was a lot of money.

So yeah, about the fastest ways to make money online specifically, I believe that one of the fastest ways to make money online is not going to be scammy, multi level marketing schemes. Nope. I don't even believe the fastest way to make money online is to start a YouTube channel or becoming an influencer, in fact I think that's one of the slowest ways to make money online.

So what is the "one" fastest ways to make money online. Well, FREELANCING is one of the fastest ways to make money online, and there are also several websites that you can leverage on if you aren't particularly skilled at writing or video editing, graphic design or voice acting, guess what, there are other gig, like websites where you can do very simple tasks daily and make considerable amount of money.

Now when it comes to freelancing, basically, you're taking the skills that you would do at a job, and you're actually going directly to market yourself, and the difference is, once the job is completed, you get paid and that's a big difference instead of waiting two weeks, and living paycheck to paycheck, you can actually make money pretty much every day if you want to, and that's where the speed comes in, and this is why I call it the fastest way to make money online in my opinion because of the simple fact that it is transaction based, and you can go ahead and do a job and be paid for it immediately. And that happens in many cases right away.

Now I realised this is not stable steady employment but you know what I think that right now right at this moment when you're reading this, you've probably seen that there's no such thing as a stable, reliable job, it doesn't exist. You can go ahead and let that myth die. I think it's time, and of course because this is 2020. Please note that I'm not in anyway criticising or shaming anyone who works a regular nine to five job.

I actually used to work a nine to five job once upon a time in a cubicle I know exactly what it's like when I was a teenager and in my 20s, I used to work at a real estate firm, so it's not as if I'm not sympathetic or I don't understand, but what I really do want people to realise at this very special moment in time, is that the things that you've been taught are reliable were never really reliable and they're more vulnerable than you think and I would like for more of you to get sanity and stability in your life, by being able to do things on your own independently, and just take a little bit more control of your life and more importantly, at least in my opinion control over your finances, control over your income is going to make you happier, it's going to make you saner, it is going to eliminate a lot of the insecurities that you might have.

And that was at least true for me now with freelancing, again, sometimes you need special skills and I did learned a lot of different computer software, I learned Adobe software, I had some other skills, obviously, writing, graphic design, photo editing video editing. There were a lot of things that I could do that most people could not do.

Now you may not have those skills, you could take some of the time to learn them free on the internet if you want. There are thousands of FREE videos tutorials online. There are also websites like Skillshare, a lot of them have free courses, and some of it paid, but if you don't have the time to learn a skill or you don't have a particular skill set, and you want to make some money online fairly quickly, and of course there are simple tasks you could do online even with minimal or no major skill at all.

Here are few of them below:

1. Proofreading and editing

2. Transcription Service

3. Data Entry

4. Research

5. Virtual Assistant etc.

Hope this helps someone..
Re: Fastest Way To Make Money Online (without Capital) by Teejazy(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2020
[b][/b]

Can you please share some of the free tutorials on Graphic Design?

(1) (Reply)

100k Give Away By Davido / Earn Up To $400 - Top 3 Apps That Pays You Money For Sharing On Their Platform / What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.