Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

(SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President (1578 Views)

I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / Ganduje: Gandollar, Remember, Governor Wike is Not Dollars By Simeon Nwakaudu / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 7:05pm On May 09, 2020
How I wish all Southern Governors especially those from the former Eastern Region will follow the footsteps of Rivers State Governor. Its a common saying, "every action prompted reaction".

Our Governors should not claimed ignorant of the deliberate actions/policies of this Buhari's Islamic Fulani government in frustrating our our people both in business and government.

It undisputable fact that over 95% of goods confiscated by our Fulani control Islamic custom of Nigeria belongs to our business men and women from the former Eastern Region..

The are now distributing the same goods (especially rice and cloths) among themselves in the North, with the pretext that they are the POOREST OF THE POOR. while the spoil/expired rice was thrown to us in the South.

(MAY THEY AND ALL THEIR GENERATIONS ALWAYS REMAIN THE POOREST OF THE POOR IN ALL GENERATIONS).

I respect those governors that speak out and returned back the spoil bags of rice to sender.

Upon every action of our Islamic, Hausa's/Fulani, APC government of Nigeria, our Southern Christian Governors supposed to react.

Rivers state governor authorized his Attorney General to auction the cows and the trailers that entered his state for violated lockdown order.

I like governor Wike, they took our rice and give to their people.., he took their cows and about to auction to us.... (on a lighter note, I think their cows suppose to be distributed to us free since our rice was distributed to them free.)

4 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by crossfire(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2020
Your a complete MAD man listen to your self , somebody is enfridging on our rights n your praising him, count your self a complete stupid person idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Omoodua007: 7:18pm On May 09, 2020
Another iPob statistics 95% of goods belong to eastern region it’s now former eastern region they are using

5 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by skedman(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2020
Illiterate Do you know what they call fundamental human right
You want to auction my lorry and cow because of what what right do you have over my right to movement
You can only fine me or tell me to go back to where I am coming from .
Wike is a charge and bail lawyer .he has dump the law book immediately he join politics

7 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 7:31pm On May 09, 2020
crossfire:
Your a complete MAD man listen to your self , somebody is enfridging on our rights n your praising him, count your self a complete stupid person idiot.

We are not fighting and I'll not bring myself low by calling you names. Can you sincerely tell the world the your Rights you are enjoying in this Zoo called Zoogerian

3 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
skedman:
Illiterate Do you know what they call fundamental human right
You want to auction my lorry and cow because of what what right do you have over my right to movement
You can only fine me or tell me to go back to where I am coming from .
Wike is a charge and bail lawyer .he has dump the law book immediately he join politics

I can see. Fundamental human right in the Zoo Republic.
The one the empowered you to confiscate my goods and later distribute to your people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by bender79: 7:43pm On May 09, 2020
Wike's dictatorship will be worse than buhari.

6 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by APCNig: 7:45pm On May 09, 2020
I need to see the OP medical certificate of mental fitness because he does not sound mentally balanced. He seems to be suffering of depression and may attempt suicide soon.

4 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by AhoadaRivers: 7:49pm On May 09, 2020
Wike my governor!

Meka o!

5 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
bender79:
Wike's dictatorship will be worse than buhari.

Wike is being push to the wall. His only option is to fight back.
Do you know how much Rivers State is generating to this government?
Are you aware that there's no major FG project initiated in Rivers State by our Islamic president since he was sworn in.
If you were in Governor Wike shoe, will you be smiling and capping for them?

5 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2020
tipscogreen:
How I wish all Southern Governors especially those from the former Eastern Region will follow the footsteps of Rivers State Governor. Its a common saying, "every action prompted reaction".

Our Governors should not claimed ignorant of the deliberate actions/policies of this Buhari's Islamic Fulani government in frustrating our our people both in business and government.

It undisputable fact that over 95% of goods confiscated by our Fulani control Islamic custom of Nigeria belongs to our business men and women from the former Eastern Region..

The are now distributing the same goods (especially rice and cloths) among themselves in the North, with the pretext that they are the POOREST OF THE POOR. (MAY THEY AND ALL THEIR GENERATION ALWAYS REMAIN THE POOREST OF THE POOR IN ALL GENERATION)...while the spoil/expired rice was thrown to us in the South.

I respect those governors that speak outcome returned back the spoil bags of rice to sender.

Upon every action of our Islamic, Hausa's/Fulani, APC government of Nigeria, our Southern Christian Governors supposed to react.

Rivers state governor authorized his at to Attorney general to auction the cows and the trailers that entered his state for violated lockdown order.

I like governor Wike, they took our rice and give to their people.., he took their cows and about to auction to us.... (on a lighter note, I think their cows suppose to be distributed to us free since our rice was distributed to them free.)

Former Eastern Region? We were never one and would be the same.

And you don't know what is fundamental human right. You of all people (victims of civil war) should know better than writing this trash

1 Like

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:
I need to see the OP medical certificate of mental fitness because he does not sound mentally balanced. He seems to be suffering of depression and may attempt suicide soon.

That will be fair but it better you start with PMB.
There's a rumour that the man in Aso Rock is not that Buhari you voted for but Jubril from Sudan

2 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by GamalNasser: 8:03pm On May 09, 2020
Me I can't vote Wike for president sha

1 Like

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Zendinho(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
Hate him or not His Excellency Gov. Wike is the only Governor in Nigeria that knows his onions....

To the Op, you are definitely right in your own evaluation, assessment and examination of the actions of the Gov.

To those wailing over the Op views, can you single out any act of nepotism, tribalism, bigotry and ethnic marginalisation that you have condemned from the present administration of APC? Absolutely none have been condemned, so WICKED WIKE PLS DO THEM STRONG THINGS. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by mrvitalis(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Former Eastern Region? We were never one and would be the same.

And you don't know what is fundamental human right. You of all people (victims of civil war) should know better than writing this trash
May your children turn out useless if you are a Yoruba boy ....say amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 09, 2020
tipscogreen:

Are you aware that there's no major FG project initiated in Rivers State by our Islamic president since he was sworn in.
It's really annoying
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by APCNig: 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
tipscogreen:

That will be fair but it better you start with PMB.
There's a rumour that the man in Aso Rock is not that Buhari you voted for but Jubril from Sudan

But either it is Buhari or Jubril, the man in Aso Rock is not behaving mentally unstable nor is he hallucinating like you.
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by APCNig: 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
tipscogreen:

Port-Harcout airport was remodeled by the Islamic President after your brother Goatluck Jonaddaft and Princess Stella Oduah looted money formerly allocated for it.

2nd Niger Bridge leads to South-East and South-South, the Islamic President is building after it was abandoned by your brother Goatluck Jonaddaft.

2 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2020
. We need the multinationals in the Niger Delta region to combine and form a Covid-19 Coalition response team and system to stem out the virus in the region.

All these Lockdown will not help if we do jot act fast to develop an action plan to test, Isolate and treat infected ones. Also come up with a stimulus plan for the people.

This should be a strictly private sector programme because of little to no trust for government setup.
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2020
. I wonder if full testing has begun at the centre set up with the equipments donated by Shell. We need to know the number of people tested and the results.

Also, we need mobile test centres to carry out aggressive testing in the various local government area.

Locking down and arresting people will not in any way test and treat infected ones.
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
We need to forget about fighting and showing how strong we are and focus on the matter at hand. Covid-19. Wike needs to channel resources towards revitalising some projects he abandoned like the Songhai farm to keep food in regular supply within the State.
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2020
Wike should inform the Ministry of Special Duties to start massive fumigation of the State, especially markets and open spaces. The ministries should make themselves useful instead of folding arms.
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2020
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 11:26pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:

Port-Harcout airport was remodeled by the Islamic President after your brother Goatluck Jonaddaft and Princess Stella Oduah looted money formerly allocated for it.

2nd Niger Bridge leads to South-East and South-South, the Islamic President is building after it was abandoned by your brother Goatluck Jonaddaft.

Remodeled Airport/2nd Niger Bridge Abi?

Is it from the resources generated from groundnuts and cows?

My question remain, what project have your Fulani god or slave master initiated in Rivers State.

Forget about Airport. Its for his selfish interest. Just to make the stealing of our oil easy for him.

Hope you remembered how his government justices the pilots who violated the lockdown and condemned governor Wike for protecting his people against the spread of covid 19.

1 Like

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2020
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 11:34pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:

But either it is Buhari or Jubril, the man in Aso Rock is not behaving mentally unstable nor is he hallucinating like you.

You are right because what is there in Aso Rock is just a robot operating machine, installed with AI charge by electricity and control with a remote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 11:48pm On May 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
EFCC declares 4 Rivers state officials wanted over alleged N117bn fraud

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared four officials of the Rivers state government wanted for alleged criminal conspiracy, laundering and misappropriation of N117 billion public fund and abuse of office.

The governor spoke after the EFCC made enquiries about the state’s alleged N117 billion transactions in the past three years.

The governor reportedly accused the EFCC of politically-motivated investigation and that until the 2007 judgement barring the anti-graft agency from investigating the state, no official would appear for probe.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1191840-efcc-declares-4-rivers-state-officials-wanted-alleged-n117bn-fraud.html

This is who you want as your President.

God forbid.

I can see you clapping for your Fulani/Islamic control EFCC.
If I may ask, what is your view about about an Islamic/Fulani governor who was video collecting bribes in dollars.
Why did your mini EFCC god turn their eyes away from him? Is it not because he's one of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Sammy07: 12:11am On May 10, 2020
tipscogreen:

The are now distributing the same goods (especially rice and cloths) among themselves in the North, with the pretext that they are the POOREST OF THE POOR. (MAY THEY AND ALL THEIR GENERATION ALWAYS REMAIN THE POOREST OF THE POOR IN ALL GENERATION)...while the spoil/expired rice was thrown to us in the South.

I respect those governors that speak outcome returned back the spoil bags of rice to sender.

Rivers state governor authorized his at to Attorney general to auction the cows and the trailers that entered his state for violated lockdown order.

Very funny OP.

And you think those in Abuja cares about you guys?
When you have a state governor

Who is Wike hunting, You guys or Abuja residents?

Life goes on in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 12:27am On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Very funny OP.

And you think those in Abuja cares about you guys?
When you have a state governor

Who is Wike hunting, You guys or Abuja residents?

Lives goes on in Abuja.

What's funny about this post please?
Is it funny that one of the Governor in the former Eastern Region hold the bull by the horn.
Is it because Governor Wike reacted promptly to the unfavourable action of those Islamic/Fulani who feel that they were born to rule?

1 Like

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Odogwu999(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2020
tipscogreen:

I can see. Fundamental human right in the Zoo Republic.
The one the empowered you to confiscate my goods and later distribute to your people.

when the seize our goods they now send it to the north,let wike sell it too

1 Like

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by Odogwu999(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2020

KPam kpaam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Coronavirus Outbreaks Spark Unease In China / Osinbajo Writes IGP, Wants ‘false’ Allegations Linking Him To Magu Investigated / The South Is Now Awash With Fleeing Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.