Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

(SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President (1581 Views)

I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / Ganduje: Gandollar, Remember, Governor Wike is Not Dollars By Simeon Nwakaudu / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by tipscogreen: 7:37am On May 10, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
. We need the multinationals in the Niger Delta region to combine and form a Covid-19 Coalition response team and system to stem out the virus in the region.

All these Lockdown will not help if we do jot act fast to develop an action plan to test, Isolate and treat infected ones. Also come up with a stimulus plan for the people.

This should be a strictly private sector programme because of little to no trust for government setup.

You are right, we are in need of all the things you mention above, we are also in need an action governor like Wike in all our Southern States. I mean the Governor that can hold the bull by it horns, the Governor that march his words with actions.
Re: (SWEET REVENGE) How I Wish Governor Wike Is Our President by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
tipscogreen:

You are right, we are in need of all the things you mention above, we are also in need an action governor like Wike in all our Southern States. I mean the Governor that can hold the bull by it horns, the Governor that march his words with actions.

Action needed is provision of money for testing, isolating and treating infected ones. Also providing stimulus for millions affected by this outbreak in the State. Which Wike has not done at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC In Edo State Is Leaking Voters' Phone Numbers To APC Agents / Ondo 2020: Channel Governorship Debate / 2023 Election: APC Chieftain, Gololo Cautioned Jonathan Not To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.