Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles (1023 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West / D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by rockers: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2011
D banj and his Mohits crew has shot the video for the remix of Mr Endowed featuring the American rapper Snoop doggy dogg.

Read more: http://www./2011/01/d-banj-and-mohits-crew-shoot-mr-endowed.html#ixzz1AsCp5667

Re: D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by xreal: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2011
Good one.
Re: D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by aieromon(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2011
Hmm,niyce
Re: D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by montelik(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2011
rockers:

D banj and his Mohits crew has shot the video for the remix of Mr Endowed featuring the American rapper Snoop canine dogg.

Read more: http://www./2011/01/d-banj-and-mohits-crew-shoot-mr-endowed.html#ixzz1AsCp5667

Nairaland word censor strikes again. Is it dogg.y that it change to canine.  grin
Re: D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by semid4lyfe(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2011
Hmmm, very good and I'm happy for the Dbanj and his Mo-hits crew.

I still don't like the song sha
Re: D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by 04kaa: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2011
i also dont like the song that much, i prefer tongolo. lol great video .
Re: D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles by tical(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2011
Money Answereth Everything grin

(1) (Reply)

Mode9 Hits Goldmine / Double Six,ski Millz & Young Def 'lap Dance' Crazy Club Track 4 Da Strippers! / Ew! Music: Download Gt The Guitarman-excuse Me Sir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.