Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? (417 Views)

Is It A Sin If Churches Use POS To Collect Offerings And Tithes This Period / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Enn214(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
Going by the statements by notable men of God that churches should be opened.. if the churches were opened today, would you attend?

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Tpave(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
Till further notice

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Enn214(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2020
I asked this question on that "church gist" platform on Facebook.... In a few minutes, hypocrites were all over me...& the coward page admin banned me from the page

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by petra1(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2020
Enn214:
I asked this question on that "church gist" platform on Facebook.... In a few minutes, hypocrites were all over me...& the coward page admin banned me from the page

People are mising church service . are you not aware?
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
Yes
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by terrezo2002(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2020
Enn214:
Maybe you have an ulterior motive cos u can't just be banned.
Probably you said more than this.
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Righteousness89(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
With all Joy
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
Only weekly activities cos it's not usually crowded like Sunday service.
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by kingxsamz(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2020
terrezo2002:
Maybe you have an ulterior motive cos u can't just be banned.
Probably you said more than this.
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by TheSourcerer: 1:15am On May 10, 2020
No fvckong way I'm fine with God right here
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Rashforrd(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2020
Enn214:
Going by the statements by notable men of God that churches should be opened.. if the churches were opened today, would you attend?
Surely, since I went to market
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by amanzejude(m): 1:56am On May 10, 2020
IT IS WRITTEN, THEY SHALL WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Bola146(f): 3:49am On May 10, 2020
I'll. I really miss dancing grin
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Eviana(f): 3:55am On May 10, 2020
To be blunt, if a person doesn't have a personal relationship with the Lord anyway (six days a week), and tries to get that spiritual feeling on (one day of the week) he/she is fooling himself/herself. That's deep denial. Church is not about what type of entertainment show one can derive or how one can feel as if he/she did the Lord a favor by coming. Although meeting together corporately is a mandate from God (Hebrews 10:25 KJV), one's faith shouln't be dependent on that alone.
Not sure what type of parameters have been placed there in Nigeria (in terms of group size), but here in the U.S., groups of 10 or less could meet of course with social distancing & masks (if a person desired one) at an approved location. Even if not with all church members, at least a few could have been meeting up for the past month. God still could be worshiped in spite of..if only just with one's family if not a very small group. I think this pandemic has revealed a whole lot about our spiritual conditions.
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On May 10, 2020
Enn214:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Kobojunkie: 4:01am On May 10, 2020
petra1:

People are mising church service . are you not aware?
You do admit then that what they miss is not God HImself but that carnal feeling they get from attending church services?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
I'll. I really miss dancing grin
Dancing and exercise, I get it. God aside for that equation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Eviana(f): 4:31am On May 10, 2020
Rashforrd:
Surely, since I went to market

Simple, logical & reasonable answer.
Well said.
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by helinues: 5:57am On May 10, 2020
CAPITAL NO

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by ikorodureporta: 5:58am On May 10, 2020
The govt shl just grant those pastors permission to visit isolation centres without PPE, but ensure they quarantine after their visitation....& let their followers follow them too

Na who no like Imself go go church, after all the hearings & seeings

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by MERCHANDISER: 6:48am On May 10, 2020
Church in Nigeria is scam...
we are too religious in this country but we are not godly
Re: Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend?? by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
Are churches coming out to feed their communities during this lockdown ?

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Faces Of Islam By Hussein Al-wady / Are My From Water?or Are My A Water Entity ,where Is My Problem Coming From? / Don’t Be Angry With Me, I’m Talking To My Children, Adeboye Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.