Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T (1610 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by thisweekng: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Coronavirus will be crushed in one minute if churches reopen and people return to God – Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka (video)

The General Overseer Of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Pastor Lazarus Muoka Has Lashed Out At World Leaders Over Stringent Measures They’ve Instituted To Curb The Spread Of Coronavirus, Which Includes Closure Of Churches.

In A Video Which Was Shared On The Church’s Official Page On Facebook, Pastor Muoka Said That God Allowed The Coronavirus Pandemic To Happen So Everyone Can Return To Him. He Stated That The Devil Has Taken Advantage Of The Virus And Looking For Solution Elsewhere, Instead Of Returning To The House Of The Lord.

Pastor Muoka Further Added That If The World Returns Back To God And Enters Into A Covenant With Him, Coronavirus Will Be Crushed Within One Minute. He Also Slammed World Leaders For Tampering With Churches In A Bid To A Cure To The Deadly Disease.

The Lord’s Chosen General Overseer Who Insinuated That Coronavirus Is God’s Wrath Against Man, Insisted That It Cannot Be Stopped By Closure Of Borders, Washing Of Hands, Use Of Vaccines And Wearing Of Face Masks.

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mfG5IgPiY

https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/24/coronavirus-will-be-crushed-in-one-minute-if-churches-reopen-and-people-return-to-god-lords-chosen-general-overseer-pastor-lazarus-muoka-video/
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by iKingsley(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Even if the lockdown is lifted partially, churches will not open yet.

You had better wake up!

God hears His people from anywhere; it must not be in the church.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Nukilia: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
We cannot use religion as a tool to prey on weak minds. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmmm...! Can he pls check into any Isolation centre near him for miraculous cure..? It could be a point of contact to all....!

Not just conversing for opening places of worship.

Covid19 is another challenge that should be resolved by every means

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by kingxsamz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy
Show this to pastor Lazarus Mouka

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
thisweekng:
, Pastor Muoka Said That God Allowed The Coronavirus Pandemic To Happen So Everyone Can Return To Him. He Stated That The Devil Has Taken Advantage Of The Virus And Looking For Solution Elsewhere, Instead Of Returning To The House Of The Lord.

/

Such a good loving god. cheesy
Always bringing the weak and the innocent to their knees by killing them. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Aaronsrod: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nukilia:
We cannot use religion as a tool to prey on weak minds. undecided undecided

But if we turn to God and reopen the churches surely He must lift His hand and stop punishing us

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Femzaremz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
daft pastor!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by petra1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
thisweekng:
Coronavirus will be crushed in one minute if churches reopen and people return to God – Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka (video)

Yes o . I agree with him. Nations just need to turn to God . Instead of abusing God

Revelation 16:9
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by jnrbayano(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Goatish talk
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by PECON1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
An Almighty and All seeing God is waiting for mere mortals to give instructions for churches to open before he can heal the world.
Fools like muoka and co are the problem of christendom.muoka just say that tithes and offerings have greatly reduced.
Wat have this man given to his members self.Self professed demon destroyer and healer that have gone into hiding because of novel covid19.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by uthlaw: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2020
I thought Jesus die for sins of the world,why God is punishing the world for sin again,we haven't seen any pastor performing miracle since the covic19....is churches for business becos Jesus never goes to church in the Bible nor clap or dance.…..no where in the Bible Jesus said you should worship him....I thought Peter betral him and he was killed by his enermy,how comes he die for your sins and raise again!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2020
I pity the foolish who would immediately return to congregating after the lockdown is called off.

I have told my wife no church or public gathering until a vaccine and/or cure is found, my children will not be Guinea pigs for pastor to try his luck with.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Dantedasz(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2020
thisweekng:

The General Overseer Of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Pastor Lazarus Muoka Has Lashed Out At World Leaders Over Stringent Measures They’ve Instituted To Curb The Spread Of Coronavirus, Which Includes Closure Of Churches.

In A Video Which Was Shared On The Church’s Official Page On Facebook, Pastor Muoka Said That God Allowed The Coronavirus Pandemic To Happen So Everyone Can Return To Him. He Stated That The Devil Has Taken Advantage Of The Virus And Looking For Solution Elsewhere, Instead Of Returning To The House Of The Lord.

Pastor Muoka Further Added That If The World Returns Back To God And Enters Into A Covenant With Him, Coronavirus Will Be Crushed Within One Minute. He Also Slammed World Leaders For Tampering With Churches In A Bid To A Cure To The Deadly Disease.

The Lord’s Chosen General Overseer Who Insinuated That Coronavirus Is God’s Wrath Against Man, Insisted That It Cannot Be Stopped By Closure Of Borders, Washing Of Hands, Use Of Vaccines And Wearing Of Face Masks.

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mfG5IgPiY

https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/24/coronavirus-will-be-crushed-in-one-minute-if-churches-reopen-and-people-return-to-god-lords-chosen-general-overseer-pastor-lazarus-muoka-video/

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Nukilia: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Aaronsrod:

But if we turn to God and reopen the churches surely He must lift His hand and stop punishing us

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Nukilia: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2020
uthlaw:
I thought Jesus die for sins of the world,why God is punishing the world for sin again,we haven't seen any pastor performing miracle since the covic19....is churches for business becos Jesus never goes to church in the Bible nor clap or dance.…..no where in the Bible Jesus said you should worship him....I thought Peter betral him and he was killed by his enermy,how comes he die for your sins and raise again!

The world is in a state of religious confusion. The true religion is love for one another and not all these hatred we are masquerading as religion grin
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Nukilia: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
PECON1:
An Almighty and All seeing God is waiting for mere mortals to give instructions for churches to open before he can heal the world.
Fools like muoka and co are the problem of christendom.muoka just say that tithes and offerings have greatly reduced.
Wat have this man given to his members self.Self professed demon destroyer and healer that have gone into hiding because of novel covid19.

I believe he must have been distributing palliatives to his members.... Let's wait for his members to come and defend themselves...
I know they have green shirts
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:
I pity the foolish who would immediately return to congregating after the lockdown is called off.

I have told my wife no church or public gathering until a vaccine and/or cure is found, my children will not be Guinea pigs for pastor to try his luck wi
h.
WAIT DO U GO TO CHURCH
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

WAIT DO U GO TO CHURCH

Yes I did before the lockdown.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

Yes I did before the lockdown.
lol SO WHAT HAPPEN TO BEEN ATHEIST OR AM I TALKING TO THE WRONG PERSON
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

lol SO WHAT HAPPEN TO BEEN ATHEIST OR AM I TALKING TO THE WRONG PERSON

Where you told atheists cannot go to church?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

OH SERIOUSLY ATHEIST GOING TO CHURCH, WOW SO WHAT'S UR OWN REASON FOR DOING SO
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

OH SERIOUSLY ATHEIST GOING TO CHURCH, WOW SO WHAT'S UR OWN REASON FOR DOING SO

My wife, she is a Christian. I go for her sake.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by zyzxx(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

you go to church to do what exactly?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2020
zyzxx:
you go to church to do what exactly?

Give my wife emotional support.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by zyzxx(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

Give my wife emotional support.
wow. thank God for your wife then.

It shows means Heaven has hope over you, God will change you when he is ready, you are closer to him than I thought

Keep enjoying yourself sir

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by zyzxx(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Seun osewa, pls, do you also use to go to church?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
zyzxx:
wow. thank God for your wife then.

It shows means Heaven has hope over you, God will change you when he is ready, you are closer to him than I thought

Keep enjoying yourself sir

LoL! I strive to always enjoy myself.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Sheminator: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
No cure yet..but lockdown won't stop it either..I don't know why people keep saying God is punishing is beloved people..I will never agree to that..lie from the pit of hell..
I don't agree that any pastor should go to any isolation center..God is the only one that instruct a man to do something.. Except that it is temptation..
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by odinson1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why do you think Christian leaders who claim to be miracle channels avoid visiting people in critical situations out side the church?

How many times have you heard that oyedepo or tb joshua or adeboye visited an hospital and people got healed and the hospital emptied?

Real life is different from a crusade where everything is conditioned and controlled to fool people and even people are willing to voluntarily claim to be healed just to please the pastor or in hope that they would later get the real healing be claiming it by faith and testifying even though they know they are not healed

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Zodiac61(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have a theory about why religious leaders want their establisments to reopen now.
For generations, they have been telling the faithful that they need to worship together to benefit from the blessings of god.
'You cannot pray from home on your own on a Friday (if you are Muslim) or on a Sunday (if you are Christian).'
Where two or more are gathered in my name... and nonsense like that.
Now, people are not going to church or mosque, and the world has not fallen down around them. The leaders are scared.
People will refuse to return after the pandemic is over.
Afterall, god did nothing to prevent it, and anyway staying at home did not bring the world down. Infact, not going to church or mosque helped in reducing the spread of covid-19.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Daejoyoung: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

I have told my wife no church or public gathering until a vaccine and/or cure is found, my children will not be Guinea pigs for pastor to try his luck with.
wow, so your family goes to church? dat's good. l love the religious freedom you've given to them because l know you are one adherent critic of christianity in this section. Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, Do We Have Unforgivable Sins? / Its Time To Get Rid Of Worldly Songs / Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians, Police !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.