Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un (1311 Views)

Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will / Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Quadranoo(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2020
ahaz:
you can joke while it last.you are on nairaland making fun of yourselves,deceiving your fellow clowns,while your Nigerian agents are jumping from one office to the other trying to counter the narratives and the accusations.
you will be here consoling your self's with laughter while your government is busy spending millions everyday trying to convince the west not to listen to ipob,and her they keep on failing..una eyes go clear soon.
And these people will be talking as if it will be Saints politicians that will rule them when they get the Biafra.
I even pray mek dem get their Biafra, we will all see how they will run. As if they will bring politicians from heaven to rule. I'm sure it is the likes of Orji kalu and some other elite thieves that will be in their Government.
I always laugh when some people think it is Biafra that can solve their unfortunate existence, it actually made me reason that this is the same way People were happy, optimistic and anticipating Nigeria's independence back then in 1960s, but what is the outcome now?
U can change a country name, but u definitely can't change its people behavior. U are deluded if u think vices like drug peddling , money ritual, theft, killings, baby factory etc will not exist if the so called Biafra is achieved.
U people will just be condemning Nigeria as if you have not been living in Nigeria, as if u didn't contribute to how thiings get to this point in Nigeria and as if there are no Igbo politicians in the Government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Vs Cynthia Morgan / Aisha Buhari On A Secret Mission To Switzerland, KANU / State Of Emergency Declaration Imminent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.