Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory (825 Views)

He Sleeps With Snake 4 Powers - Actor Makes Shocking Revelation About Colleague / Naira Marley Reacts As Lady He Sleeps With In Dubai "Leaks Their Video" / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory by temi4christ: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
An anonymous man has shared a shocking story with popular Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, on how he has been sleeping with his mother-in-law after falling deeply in love with her since the Covid-19 inspired lockdown commenced.

Man confesses how he sleeps with his mother-in-lawJoro The Love Doctor whose Instagram page is solely dedicated to sharing contents that help create awareness and further enlighten people on relationship cum marriage issues, shared screenshots of the mail he received from the said man who pleaded to remain anonymous.

According to the story as shared by Joro, the man revealed it all started when they both shared a bottle of wine while alone at home and the mother-in-law became hot so she decided to pull of her clothes and lay on the couch in their parlor.

Writing further, the man said he met her naked and admitted her naked mother-in-law was a beautiful sight to behold.

“My wife’s mother is old chronologically but young physically” the man noted.

Revealing how they made out in a very hot session, he confessed the intercourse was the best sex of his life.

However, the man who also revealed that his mother-in-law is cool with the whole affair, went on to say he doesn’t want to quit anytime soon, stressing that what they both share is “a multidimensional love and relationship he can’t fathom”.

“If I could, I would get her pregnant and start a family with her” he added.

Read his full story as shared by Joro below;

https://afrigistbase.com/man-makes-shocking-confession-of-how-he-sleeps-with-his-mother-in-law-full-story/
Re: Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory by Sisijetue(f): 9:03pm On May 09, 2020
How can I unread this undecided
Re: Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory by samincredible44(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
one thing you people don't know is that this joro cooks up stories
Re: Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory by donbachi(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
How can I unread this undecided
read it upside down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Celebrity Social Distancing Sunday Service. / “pray For Hushpuppi”: Terry Urge Nigerian Celebrities / Bbnaija Season5 2020 Meet The NEW Housemates & Their PROFILES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.