Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa (461 Views)

Bbnaija: "Vibrators Can Do What Men Cannot Do" - Angel / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa by faith2kool(f): 9:20pm On May 09, 2020

According to Toke Makinwa, she has never been interested in the status of a man for her but a lot of men cannot handle successful women because of financial insecurity and status.

She said: “A lot of women don’t have any problems with dating who…It’s not about status for me. For me I’m more interested in a guy who has purpose, a guy who is grounded in his purpose, someone who knows where he is going”

“Because money can up and leave. You can marry someone who has money today and in two years the guy doesn’t have all that money anymore.” “But I feel like sometimes, guys think they can handle it, and they think it is nice on paper, even in that reality, a lot of them cannot handle a successful woman.”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/08/a-lot-of-men-cannot-handle-a-successful-woman-toke-makinwa/
Re: A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmm, so, it means you're not getting married. Whatever makes you happy, it's your life.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa by donbachi(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2020
Yes..but,women with questionable success.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
After failed marriage una go turn to motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2020
as much as she is right about most of what she said, men looking down on successful women is exactly the same issue as women looking down on broke men...and sadly, she is guilty of it too. so she best look in the mirror for a solution...
Re: A Lot Of Men Cannot Handle A Successful Woman – Toke Makinwa by meobizy(f): 12:19am On May 10, 2020
[Insert playful comment here.]

(1) (Reply)

“thanks For Saving My Son’s Life” – Tonto Dikeh Heap Praise On Nurse Who Helped / Exotic Garage! Checkout Burna Boy Odogwu Worthy Car Collection 2020 (photos) / Anthony Joshua On Crutches As He Joins Black Lives Matter Protest In Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.