Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

“thanks For Saving My Son’s Life” – Tonto Dikeh Heap Praise On Nurse Who Helped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thanks For Saving My Son’s Life” – Tonto Dikeh Heap Praise On Nurse Who Helped (467 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“thanks For Saving My Son’s Life” – Tonto Dikeh Heap Praise On Nurse Who Helped by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram Page to heap praise on the nurse that helped conceive her son, King Andre.

HomeENTERTAINMENT
ENTERTAINMENT
“Thanks For Saving My Son’s Life” – Tonto Dikeh Heap Praise On Nurse Who Helped Conceive Her Son
By Admin Writer Last updated May 12, 2020

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram Page to heap praise on the nurse that helped conceive her son, King Andre.

Tonto Dikeh who celebrated mother’s day with an adorable message that showed how much she’s enjoying the adventure that comes with being a mother reminisced on what she went through while she was trying to conceive her son.

Not taking the role played by the nurses for granted, Tonto Dikeh celebrated a particular nurse for the role she played during childbirth.

According to the award winning actress, the experience she had in the labour room is one she will not forget in a lifetime and thanked the nurse for making sure she left the room hale and healthy.

She posted:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/thanks-for-saving-my-sons-life-tonto-dikeh-heap-praise-on-nurse-who-helped-conceive-her-son.html

(1) (Reply)

N30m Fraud: ”I Don’t Deal With Small Money” – Bobrisky Rants After Police Arrest / Dancer Foreign Jauwn Celebrates 1 Year Without Taking Marijuana Or Drugs / Nigerian Singer, Waje Reveals The Shocking Reason Why She Is Not Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.