Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer (1016 Views)

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer by Dayuse209: 10:04pm On May 09, 2020
Just this morning I was scammed of my hard earned money which I wanted to buy PayPal funds from him and after sending the money to his first bank account he later blocked me

Ayangunna Olayinka Moses is his full name and don't you ever transact with him

After he scammed me and I posted on group I now later found out he's a Notorious scammer that has been doing this for long

People like this needs to be seriously dealt with before they turn Nigeria to another thing in the online business

Below are his two accounts details

First Bank
AYANGUNNA OLAYINKA MOSES

Fcmb
AYANGUNNA OLAYINKA MOSES

Don't transact with him if you do not want to loose your hard earned money.

Below is his profile picture before the disabled his Facebook account and a screenshot from another person he scammed recently

Re: Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer by economia1: 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
you these small boys, follow instruction you no go gree. now you fall prey you start shouting.

in cases like this use escrow

Dayuse209:
Just this morning I was scammed of my hard earned money which I wanted to buy PayPal funds from him and after sending the money to his first bank account he later blocked me

Ayangunna Olayinka Moses is his full name and don't you ever transact with him

After he scammed me and I posted on group I now later found out he's a Notorious scammer that has been doing this for long

People like this needs to be seriously dealt with before they turn Nigeria to another thing in the online business

Below are his two accounts details

First Bank
AYANGUNNA OLAYINKA MOSES

Fcmb
AYANGUNNA OLAYINKA MOSES

Don't transact with him if you do not want to loose your hard earned money.

Below is his profile picture before the disabled his Facebook account and a screenshot from another person he scammed recently
Re: Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer by Dayuse211: 1:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Marafucker still didn't stop scamming people
Re: Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer by Dayuse207: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Unreasonable scammer still never desist from his ways and still scammed someone of 40k just yesterday �

(1) (Reply)

Two Left Dead As Kogi Security Operatives Involved In Gun Battle With Kidnappers / Soldier shoots man for not wearing a face mask (Photos) / Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.