Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer (10085 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Fact Check: Who Is The Most Handsome Nigeria’s Musician / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by missimelda01(f): 11:58am On May 10, 2020
He's cute kiss
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by doggedfighter(f): 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
Finally a breath of fresh air
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by Iceyjayz: 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
Joystark:
He looks like a Hot, NYC firefighter...
Not a Nigerian police.

Then again, I bet those guys we see on bus stops are like the scrubs of the scrubs. undecided
I can't picture this one collecting #100 bribe from bus drivers.

Seen a few good looking, well packaged Nigerian men on Uniform sha.
That you banged right?
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 10, 2020
Brunicekid:
[center][/center]Wow! He's toiling the line of his father.
yea bro and his elder bro works in a oil company and his sisters are engage in other area of services which is paying them well..omo their papa set them well o. I envy I no go lie
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by Icechillz(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2020
missimelda01:
He's cute kiss
your pussy is already dripping wet cheesy
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by BrutusOj(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
Las Las he go still collect #50 for check points..Even Kyari the collect rogger. Nigerian police na same in character..
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by Millana1(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2020
u dey police uniform showing swag
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by menix(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2020
chiemmanuel:
This man hasn't done the real police work, he is in an air condition office, bleaching his skin, let him rise from constable, then he will know what it means to be a police man
All these cadet ASP, that did not stress themselves,

Envious kolo like u..
Why not pray ur child gets into the academy...
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by chiemmanuel(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
menix:

Envious kolo like u..
Why not pray ur child gets into the academy...
pray that my child gets into the Nigerian police?
I wish that for all your generation
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by menix(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2020
chiemmanuel:
pray that my child gets into the Nigerian police?
I wish that for all your generation

Do u ve a quota I need one of my son there WEF..
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by chiemmanuel(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2020
menix:

Do u ve a quota I need one of my son there WEF..
even if you are my enemy, I don't pray your children gets into the Nigerian police, please reject backwardness in your generation
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by menix(m): 12:42am On May 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
even if you are my enemy, I don't pray your children gets into the Nigerian police, please reject backwardness in your generation

Don't worry wiv the backwardness, just grant me a slot..
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by wany(f): 4:38am On May 11, 2020
This is what 85% of our police force should look like.congrat man nice chistle body cut.

Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by winnah(f): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2021
He joined police as a cadet. A 2:1 graduate from Madonna University okija. He was a departmental mate.
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by winnah(f): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Bruno joined Nigeria police as a cadet. A 2:1 graduate from Madonna University okija. He was a departmental mate.
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by winnah(f): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2021
To add it, Bruno joined police as a cadet. A 2:1 graduate from Madonna University okija. He was a departmental mate.
Re: Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer by eepeepook: 8:55am On Feb 20
His fifteen minutes didn’t last long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue / Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! / Empress Njamah, Rachel Bakam, Beauty Queens Kick Against Rape With Novelty Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.