Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them (448 Views)

COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them by IDanfulani(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them by Ericraymond01(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2020
Let me just let the video clip slide. But could someone please help explain the idea behind this almajiri pandemic to me.I still don't understand how you could give birth to kids and abandon them on streets as wanderers. What sort of pathetic mentality is this?
Re: Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them by Gandollar(f): 2:00am On May 10, 2020
Ericraymond01:
Let me just let the video clip slide. But could someone please help explain the idea behind this almajiri pandemic to me.I still don't understand how you could give birth to kids and abandon them on streets as wanderers. What sort of pathetic mentality is this?
They were not abandoned on the streets as wanderers. Their parents sent them away to Islamic schools to study the quoran, but they are sent out by their custodians to beg for alms. From their, they become militarized on the harsh streets and become willing tools for crime and all kinds of social menace.

However, their leaders over the years have encouraged this because these street urchins are very useful tools for election
thuggery rlgging and child voting.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them by Yankee101: 3:19am On May 10, 2020
When them tell malam to follow e quiet
E no trust say dem go carry am come back
Re: Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them by mrgreen4real(m): 4:47am On May 10, 2020
Ericraymond01:
My village chicken sef no go all any body touch her chicks. She get agape love and some pple for 9ja get am

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: How NCDC Force Almajiri To Go With Them by Kobojunkie: 5:04am On May 10, 2020
This video ought to be tagged under the topic HOW TO BUNDLE AN "ALMAJIRI" INTO AN AMBULANCE!

I apologize people but that was really funny to watch shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NCDC Contact Tracing Or Scam? / I Don't Want To Die Like This, Nairalanders Pls Help / Who Is Dr. Joseph Ugboaja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.