Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths (7924 Views)

Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Kano Confirms 2 More COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by etokhana: 11:42pm On May 09, 2020
Kano State Ministry of Health, KNSMOH

#COVID19KN Update as at 11:40pm 9th May 2020
*️⃣ 29 new cases of #COVID19Kano cases confirmed.
*️⃣ Total confirmed cases in @KanostateNg are now 576.
*️⃣ 10 additional #COVID19Kano patients were discharged.
*️⃣ 3 #COVID19Kano deaths were recorded.
#MaskUpKano #PrayForKano
https://twitter.com/KNSMOH/status/1259251888668790785?s=19

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Jakemedg(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2020
A vaccine is what we need now but before then everybody should take sole responsibility of his/her health ..FTC

2 Likes

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by barule: 4:18am On May 10, 2020
Again
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by inoki247: 4:24am On May 10, 2020
I dey see Pray for Kano wen dem wan du Election Abracadabra dem no dey say Pray for Kano...

7 Likes

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by mukthar2000(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2020
Gandoller so something to help ur peoples and stop ur focus on 15billion Federal money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by oriewanbe: 4:26am On May 10, 2020
May God stop this pandemic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 4:27am On May 10, 2020
Imagine Kano death and recovered rate fighting each other. Most the deaths now are from the north, and dey can't control the case because dey lack the capacity to do so thereby increasing the death figure to go up.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by ignis: 4:28am On May 10, 2020
Please let's forget kano and concentrate on Lagos now.

1 Like

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Grateful007: 4:29am On May 10, 2020
pray 4 Kano
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by tallerSSS: 4:29am On May 10, 2020
I will stop consuming all this things coming from the north o. Almost all of northern states are heading to the top of the table of his covid 19 league.. shoooo
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 4:32am On May 10, 2020
Lord have mercy on humanity. I call it the test of time! It not yet the end of the world. Main while, I need a technical job between Lagos, Delta & pH. Pls someone should be of aid to me!
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Newbiee: 4:37am On May 10, 2020
May Almighty God heal the world and punish all those behind the pandemic if it is really man-made.
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 4:38am On May 10, 2020
While other countries are conducting extensive researches and looking for long term ways to mitigate the effects of this pandemic, what exactly is Nigeria doing?
Abi our own is to take advantage of the situation and beg for cancelation of debts we amassed with our korokoro eyes and hardly can account for.. What a kwantri!

The best we can do is to take personal responsibility for ourselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Newbiee: 4:39am On May 10, 2020
dirtydiva:
Imagine Kano death and recovered rate fighting each other. Most the deaths now are from the north, and dey can't control the case because dey lack the capacity to do so thereby increasing the death figure to go up.

They don pass Lagos ni?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by lpowel: 4:40am On May 10, 2020
etohkana:
Kano State Ministry of Health, KNSMOH
#COVID19KN Update as at 11:40pm 9th May 2020
*️⃣ 29 new cases of #COVID19Kano cases confirmed.
*️⃣ Total confirmed cases in @KanostateNg are now 576.
*️⃣ 10 additional #COVID19Kano patients were discharged.
*️⃣ 3 #COVID19Kano deaths were recorded.

RIP
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by galaxy2020(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2020
inoki247:
I dey see Pray for Kano wen dem wan du Election Abracadabra dem no dey say Pray for Kano...
...no mind them, pray for people wey no wan help themselves? Even kano covid19 results are rigged, we know nah. Let them continue to breed Almajiris for the sole purpose of rigging elections. The days of reckoning has arrived, they should deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Newbiee: 4:43am On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
The lives of Kano citizens doesn't matter to Gandollar.
He's more interested in receiving an cashing out billions from the Federal Government
The way Wike wanted to receive and cashout
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Hoephase: 4:44am On May 10, 2020
Kano results being announced like election results.

Seriously it is high time Kano State government put a lid on this before it gets out of hand.

The people of Northern Nigeria listen to their emires and religious leader.

If they hadnt done it, I think their best bet is to have their emires and religious leader do sensitization campaign for them. This may also prevent the exodus to the south

1 Like

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 4:45am On May 10, 2020
Newbiee:

They don pass Lagos ni?
Catching up, soon dey will reach Lagos as if dey are contending for EPL trophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by mysteryman2014: 4:57am On May 10, 2020
This kano report I dont understand, how did they confirm the cause of death when they are buried almost immediately without autopsy, how about the hundreds that have died before ?

This NCDC report na fake. Politicians keep using koro for financial gains.

Naija I hail o.
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by mysteryman2014: 5:04am On May 10, 2020
darealbabe:
While other countries are conducting extensive researches and looking for long term ways to mitigate the effects of this pandemic, what exactly is Nigeria doing?
Abi our own is to take advantage of the situation and beg for cancelation of debts we amassed with our korokoro eyes and hardly can account for.. What a kwantri!

The best we can do is to take personal responsibility for ourselves.

My sister I tire o. Europe already develop an app for effective digital contact tracing.
Palliative to individuals and corporate bodies to minimize and reduce risk of retrenchment.

All Nigeria politicians are interested in how to share part of the koro nairafall.

I weep for naija.
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by DRJECKYLL(m): 5:13am On May 10, 2020
this is just the beginning.
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Kobojunkie: 5:13am On May 10, 2020
Hoephase:

If they hadnt done it, I think their best bet is to have their emires and religious leader do sensitization campaign for them. This may also prevent the exodus to the south
Isn't the death of two of these emirs in the last couple of weeks sensitization enough for those who still have no idea how bad this pandemic is? The more than 200 "Mysterious deaths" that happened in the same period? No be enough alarm for those who still dey deaf?
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Newbiee: 5:17am On May 10, 2020
dirtydiva:
Catching up, soon dey will reach Lagos as if dey are contending for EPL trophy

Not when Sanwo olu is aiming for 120,000 figure by August. So that FG will dole in another 10b
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by box20: 5:25am On May 10, 2020
This country

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 5:31am On May 10, 2020
Newbiee:

Not when Sanwo olu is aiming for 120,000 figure by August. So that FG will dole in another 10b
Most of them knew dat chance of recovery is higher than death rate but dey won't let the public know unless you hv any severe health problem like cancer, heart, lung disease and respiratory trait infection then you're open to 50-50 chance of survival but Lagos state govt saying dey might hit 120k by July is outright stupidity and uncalled for, such exaggeration should not be tolerated
Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On May 10, 2020
Newbiee:

I believe what he meant was increasing test totals to over 120,000 by August. He was not referring to the number of COVID-19 cases.

1 Like

Re: Kano Confirms 3 more Coronavirus Deaths by Honor10: 6:02am On May 10, 2020
Newbiee:

U must need a brain replacement, if u think these figures are hoax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Distinguish An Original Peak Milk From A Fake One / BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State / Infertility Problem,be Hopefull.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.