Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? (449 Views)

Kwara State Government Holds Stakeholders Meeting Ahead School Resumption(detail / 100,000 Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 Ahead Of Schools Reopening / Covid-19 Testing | Why Everyone Should Be Tested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? by nairalandankrah: 12:43am On May 10, 2020
I think the federal government should as of necessity make it COMPULSORY for all teachers to undergo corona virus test, if it considers loosening measures against the pandemic and reopening of schools..
In fact their focus now should be more on teachers and health workers..

Masks should be distributed to pupils, free of charge..
my opinion though but I think it's a good way to go..what do y'all think?

Re: Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? by Kirinwa: 5:25am On May 10, 2020
nairalandankrah:
I think the federal government should as of necessity make it COMPULSORY for all teachers to undergo corona virus test, if it considers loosening measures against the pandemic and reopening of schools..
In fact their focus now should be more on teachers and health workers..

Masks should be distributed to pupils, free of charge..
my opinion though but I think it's a good way to go..what do y'all think?

What about testing all pupils or are they too innocent to catch Coro?
Re: Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? by Denique(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2020
Ko le werk...

You can test positive to the virus 5 mins after your previous test that came out negative.

In fact the teacher can catch it in the classroom undecided

What then happens...?
Re: Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? by nairalandankrah: 8:42am On May 10, 2020
Kirinwa:

What about testing all pupils or are they too innocent to catch Coro?
there are more cases of adults dying from the virus
Re: Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? by Kirinwa: 8:18am On May 11, 2020
nairalandankrah:

there are more cases of adults dying from the virus

We are talking about being positive. Can't children transfer it to adults?

Everybody should be tested.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Study Medicine But Jamb Decided Otherwise / 2020 Waec Timetable Is Out Now!!!!! / Complete Review Of The Free University Of Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.