Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Rtr. Amb. Emmanuel Charles, Life And Times Of ROTA-FUTO Phenomenal IPP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rtr. Amb. Emmanuel Charles, Life And Times Of ROTA-FUTO Phenomenal IPP (445 Views)

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rtr. Amb. Emmanuel Charles, Life And Times Of ROTA-FUTO Phenomenal IPP by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Emmanuel Charles is a dedicated creative designer, a passionate humanitarian, an irreplaceable journalist, a result-oriented fellow, and a focus entity who finds outstanding solutions to every problem and challenges.

He is a computer scientist and has developed a Techsavy personality in the department of computer science at the Federal University of Technology Owerri.

Rotr. Charles hails from Isieke, Umualaoma, in Ideato North local government in Imo State. He was born on the 27th of December, some Rotary years ago, into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Emmanuel Ibeh, he happens to be the first son of three children and the grandson of Eze Onyeoruru of Umualaoma, Ideato North.

He had his elementary education at Gracia Nursery/Primary School and Secondary education at National High School Aba, Abia state.

His zeal and commitment in selfless development, goal-getting, and responsive leadership encouraged him to join and become an active member of the Rotaract Club of Futo and National Association of Nigeria Students.

By total keenness and generous service, he held the following positions in school and behold, with lucrative accomplishment.

 Social prefect of National High School Aba, Abia State.
 100L public relations Officer in the Computer Science department 2016/2017.
 Active president of Futo Student Society of Journalist (FSSJ).
 CEO Nuel Concept

I won’t forget to talk about his Rotary life, Charles was inducted into the Rotaract family in the year “Be the inspiration” and has functioned in various capacities.

 Club services director of Rotaract club of Futo 2016/2017
 Most devoted board of director (Be the Inspiration) 2017
 Project Clean and Green chairman
 Be the inspiration President nominee 2017/2018

He is the man who is keen to serve, who loves leadership stories, ideologist traveler, always out to make a difference. I present to you Rotr. Emmanuel Chukwudi Charles, the 35th president Elect of Rotaract Club of Federal University of Technology, District 1942.

Here are some photos of the works that were done under him, the projects he executed, and some photos that hold great memories to those who served under him.

1 Like

Re: Rtr. Amb. Emmanuel Charles, Life And Times Of ROTA-FUTO Phenomenal IPP by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
God bless you sir

Re: Rtr. Amb. Emmanuel Charles, Life And Times Of ROTA-FUTO Phenomenal IPP by emenas(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
His tenure as the rotaract Club President in futo has been amazing. I learnt a lot working with him

(1) (Reply)

USD$1000 Scholarship For Students In Nigeria / How To Buy Admission Into Unical / "What Trade Have You Learnt During This Long Break ?" ASUU Asks Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.