Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (68979 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by adadike(f): 11:27am On May 11, 2020
monichannel:

Interesting...

How can one partake from these gifts?

I'm not asking for my friend smiley, I'm asking for myself
visit prayer mountains. Bring out particular days of the week and dedicate it for fasting and prayer. Draw close to God. When you are praying or singing praises don't let your mind wander away from God. Healing and deliverance and even visions take place by mere praises but you have to concentrate your mind on Jesus only during such activities . Visit prayer mountains, spirit filled people you met there will tell you what your powers and gifts are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Micholawoye: 11:32am On May 11, 2020
One of my testimony is this, when I was a boy, there was this uncle should have me money and sweet sometimes. So one day I saw him and without looking, ran across the road to meet him. A car sped across the road at the exact same time,how it missed me, I don't know. It's God's grace I am alive but growing up gradually made me realize that God is indeed very merciful to me and He has a very special plan for my life. What His plan is, I don't know right now but I have seen enough to trust him.
God also used me to save my younger sister when she was sick and about giving up the ghost, I woke up and saw with her teeth clenched firmly together and she was shaking. It was scary and not a good sight to behold. We rushed her to the hospital that night and God later healed her.
Praise God and Thank God.
Lord God Almighty, I am grateful for your mercy in my life. Hallelujah!!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2020
LIAR.... sad

I believe in God but I can't tolerate you lying for God....
Mid 90's , People want to call, Lagos State Emergency Service.... Haha, only you

Fear God.

fairfora:
I would start by saying, to those atheists on nairaland who thought they landed in this world with the assistance of a ghost and once they die, that's the end....I just pity you guys. I hope you'd realise the truth about the existence of God before it's too late. Saul was worse off in his own time before meeting with Christ.

I've been involved in an accident twice but God saved me. My vehicle also was facing Ibadan where I was coming from on the expressway. How it happened, I couldn't explain. It was a heavy truck driven by one mallam that hit my vehicle after almost getting to the redemption camp going to lagos from ibadan. Amazingly, the second accident occurred on same spot, same area, in same car i was driving after repairing it. People who saw that car hardly believed the driver survived the accident. One man came out in a white apparel, a cele man where the car was parked in lagos at a scrap market. I had to tow it there. The man said, who drove this car and I said it was me. He said God really loves you. He said he received that message inside the church and felt he sould come outside and see what he was told and deliver the message to me and he went back inside.

Secondly, I have a friend called Kunle( that's his real name). This boy was looking for jobs one morning, sometime in the mid 90s. He was headed towards the island. He used to stay at oworonshoki area of lagos. He had issues with his legs from birth so he's not a fast runner. The moment he was about crossing the oworo highway, he was hit by a car and the driver sped off. The force now pushed his body towards a culvert and people began to cry. He was already gone. Thank God, no vehicle was coming that moment on such a busy road after the one that hit him had left so this gave some good samaritans the opportunity to rush at him and carried him to the other side. As they were contemplating on calling the lagos emergency service to pick his body and drop in the nearest morgue, one of the passersby suggested they get some water and poured on him maybe he would come back. During this time, my friend had gone patapata. He said the moment he was hit, his spirit left his body and felt so cool in another realm where he found himself in. In fact, he couldn't describe the coolness and he was walking in-between beautiful flowers and he asked himself, what was he doing in such a quiet and cool place. He said he also saw people of different races coming from left, right and centre and going in different directions. He said no body spoke a word to one another. He now saw a path and followed it up to a point where he got to a T junction. At this juncture, he was contemplating on which direction to go. Suddenly a tall man appeared to him. He said he couldn't see his face and everywhere around him was bright and shining. He said the more he looked up to see his face, the taller he became. The man now asked him in his dialect, where are you going young man. Kunle now replied that, he saw people going in different directions and he too followed this path. The man now said to him the time to cross this path wasn't ripe yet. That he should return to where he was coming from...now asking him to look back. The moment kunle looked back, he opened his eyes and started feeling serious pain on his body still in a pool of blood and people said wow! He's back, he's back and he was asking them, who's back? Then they narrated to him all that happened. Amazingly, after he left the hospital on discharge, his body parts were complete with a minor injury on the knee. That experience made him become a fervent believer.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 11, 2020
adadike:
visit prayer mountains. Bring out particular days of the week and dedicate it for fasting and prayer. Draw close to God. When you are praying or singing praises don't let your mind wander away from God. Healing and deliverance and even visions take place by mere praises but you have to concentrate your mind on Jesus only during such activities . Visit prayer mountains, spirit filled people you met there will tell you what your powers and gifts are

Where are these prayer mountains located?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2020
emusmithyy:

So what happens when a person dies?
Okay, since I've died before, let me answer you.
When a person dies he/she goes to the supernatural world, where Godzilla, King Kong, Bat man, superman and all the superheroes reside. undecided
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by emusmithyy(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay, since I've died before, let me answer you.
When a person dies he/she goes to the supernatural world, where Godzilla, King Kong, Bat man, superman and all the superheroes reside. undecided

You had the effrontery to say, No heaven and No hell.

You, as an "atheist" are supposed to know where dead souls go.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
penisilin:
LIAR.... sad

I believe in God but I can't tolerate you lying for God....
Mid 90's , People want to call, Lagos State Emergency Service.... Haha, only you

Fear God.

Not calling them on phone ooo or did you read in my post where I mentioned telephone call? I shouldn't have replied you..it because you said I lied and that really hurt me. Do people lie of accident? Who prays for it? Emergency Response Stations are even up to 2 in Oworo area as of that time which were trekkable from the spot. The first was sponsored by the the defunct First Atlantic Bank on top of 3rd mainland bridge, not far from oworo if you truly know lagos so well. They were always there for accident related issues The one owned by Lagos State is very close to oworonshoki too. Do you know Gbagada General Hospital? If you do then,you'd know it's a stone's throw. I'm not lying here....so what do you do to emergency people.... you go call and inform them there's an emergency. There's an emergency office stationed there at Gbagada GH. Gbagada GH is one of the few hospitals in lagos equipped with an emergency response dept. It's also the only General hospital in Lagos where Accident and Burns-related cases are being treated which is an extension of LASUTH

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by adadike(f): 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
Nooil:

Where are there prayer mountains located?
ask around if you are in the west. It's very plenty there . In the East, we have awhum monastery Enugu, Umunnachi Anambra state
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
adadike:
ask around if you are in the west. It's very plenty there . In the East, we have awhum monastery Enugu, Umunnachi Anambra state

Monastery? Are you catholic?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2020
Nooil:

Where are there prayer mountains located?
Akinkemi mountain, ibadan, CAC Prayer Mountain Ikoyi, osun state. There's also another one in Ekiti called Ido Ajinare also owned by CAC. It takes 20-30 minutes to get to the top. To get to stardom isn't easy. I've met with the big and mighty in the society on the mountains praying and sweating profusely. Amazingly, prayers are answered there. It's only orioke akinkemi that both male and female are gathered.Other mountains house only men. I remember 2 guys who came one day. One was billed for a surgery while another had HIV. There was a word from the prophet anchoring the programme(different prophets anchor programmes there). He said there's one of you here who was billed for a major surgery? God said you shouldn't go because he would perform it before you leave here and you'd be free. It's an attack from the enemies as he was poisoned in the dream. He said if he should go for the surgery, he wouldn't come out alive. He asked him to lie flat in the tock outside for hours and the swollen portion would disappear. Right there he got his healing. The guy with HIV too...got healed. He was looking very frail when he was called out. People guided him as he couldn't stand alone. In the 2and day, he was seen fetching water to bathe the following day. He went back home healthy...all these aren't about preaching or convincing anyone to believe. If you have faith and you are not among those who say ignorantly that there's no God, your prayers would he answered, no doubt. At the foot of the mountain, you confess all your sins and ask God for forgiveness then you remove your shoes and climb bare footed.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by odinson1(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
What are the evidence of God's blessings? Good spouse? Good job? Money? Adorable kids? Great and expensive accommodation? Nice cars? Education? Excellent grades? First class certificate?
These are the things propagated by Nigerian Pastors as evidence of God's grace and blessings. But then all around me, "unbelievers" actually enjoy all these and much more. What do I need God's grace for when I can get these things without it?
Something that supposedly comes from a "God" ought to be unique and should not be common among men. But it seems like Nigerian gods are actually competing with Nigerian politicians and "big men" for the wealth and success of life.
The truth is: The Nigerian Christian god and its blessings were created in the image of Nigerians and their desires. Gods ALWAYS behave like the people who created them!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 11, 2020
fairfora:
Akinkemi mountain, ibadan, CAC Prayer Mountain Ikoyi, osun state. There's also another one in Ekiti called Ido Ajinare also owned by CAC. It takes 20-30 minutes to get to the top. To get to stardom isn't easy. I've met with the big and mighty in the society on the mountains praying and sweating profusely. Amazingly, prayers are answered there. It's only orioke akinkemi that both male and female are gathered.Other mountains house only men. I remember 2 guys who came one day. One was billed for a surgery while another had HIV. There was a word from the prophet anchoring the programme(different prophets anchor programmes there). He said there's one of you here who was billed for a major surgery? God said you shouldn't go because he would perform it before you leave here and you'd be free. It's an attack from the enemies as he was poisoned in the dream. He said if he should go for the surgery, he wouldn't come out alive. He asked him to lie flat in the tock outside for hours and the swollen portion would disappear. Right there he got his healing. The guy with HIV too...got healed. He was looking very frail when he was called out. People guided him as he couldn't stand alone. In the 2and day, he was seen fetching water to bathe the following day. He went back home healthy...all these aren't about preaching or convincing anyone to believe. If you have faith and you are not among those who say ignorantly that there's no God, your prayers would he answered, no doubt. At the foot of the mountain, you confess all your sins and ask God for forgiveness then you remove your shoes and climb bare footed.

Wow, thank you. I've been looking for a place of solitude for long. Always wondered why my church didn't have any.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 11, 2020
I apologize to you, but your narration was not properly constructed.

fairfora:
Not calling them on phone ooo or did you read in my post where I mentioned telephone call? I shouldn't have replied you..it because you said I lied and that really hurt me. Do people lie of accident? Who prays for it? Emergency Response Stations are even up to 2 in Oworo area as of that time which were trekkable from the spot. The first was sponsored by the the defunct First Atlantic Bank on top of 3rd mainland bridge, not far from oworo if you truly know lagos so well. They were always there for accident related issues The one owned by Lagos State is very close to oworonshoki too. Do you know Gbagada General Hospital? If you do then,you'd know it's a stone's throw. I'm not lying here....so what do you do to emergency people.... you go call and inform them there's an emergency. There's an emergency office stationed there at Gbagada GH. Gbagada GH is one of the few hospitals in lagos equipped with an emergency response dept. It's also the only General hospital in Lagos where Accident and Burns-related cases are being treated which is an extension of LASUTH
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
penisilin:
I apologize to you, but your narration was not properly constructed.

No problems and thanks for your observation too. Stay blessed
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
emusmithyy:

You had the effrontery to say, No heaven and No hell.

You, as an "atheist" are supposed to know where dead souls go.

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by emusmithyy(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

You mean you said "no heaven or hell" and you don't have an idea where people go when they die?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2020
emusmithyy:

You mean you said "no heaven or hell" and you don't have an idea where people go when they die?

What's your point exactly? undecided
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by emusmithyy(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

What's your point exactly? undecided

Forget about it.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by adadike(f): 2:50am On May 12, 2020
Nooil:

Monastery? Are you catholic?
yes
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 3:14am On May 12, 2020
adadike:
yes

Oh ok.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by nnamdiosu(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2020
Hmmmmm I honestly don't know where to start from o. Yesterday, in said let me go out and come back and wrote, only for me to go and God did SOMETHING even bigger.

I'm like, God I've not finished talking of one, you now went to do another one.

See ehn, this lock down has being a great blessing to Me and my biz, and my family and loved ones. That's all I'll say. God has been a very present help in time of trouble. Truly he is good and merciful.

God thank you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Zodiac61(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2020
Examples of miracles?
Simple:
Covid 19
Cancers
Ebola
HIV
Malaria
Sars
Tsunamis
Earthquakes
Starvation
Slavery

Neeď more.
The one thing he can't seem to do is cure illnesses, feed children, bring happiness.
We have to rely on mere humans to do those.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.