Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land (450 Views)

See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine / Watchout For A Breaking News, A Strong Leader Will Pass On To Glory / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by Dawinlove(m): 4:44am On May 10, 2020
Good morning,here is what the spirit of the Lord is saying,the aftermath of coronavirus will lead to a serious famine.Evidence of it will begin with prices of goods going high. I encourage anyone reading this to start stocking their house ahead of time.It will be so serious,the famine will hit the land,the only exemption for believers is wisdom"stock your house" The price of goods will be so high soon,collective sufferings await disobedience group. Please spread this to your love ones.A word is enough for the wise
Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by helinues: 5:24am On May 10, 2020
For prayers and counselling contact

You saw famine but couldn't pray about it?
Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by jacquincy: 5:43am On May 10, 2020
All i could say is the famine is going to be limited to naija alone....because so far so good serious countries are encouraging their farmers financially amids the pandemic and farm produce and meat production is uninterrupted.....bro try seeing something else
Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by Dawinlove(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2020
helinues:

A man that has no Job should sit at home and pray Job comes to his residence right?

If it was prayer,Joseph should have told Pharaoh to pray and not plan.So they will foolishly pray and enter into famine. Wisdom demands that prayer answers is what generate precautions.Only the wise would understand and plan ahead.The fools will always look for fault in a matter."beware of time" I pray you are wise enough and not become a victim of talk without actions.

3 Likes

Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by orunto27: 10:57am On May 10, 2020
Caused by Covid19 Lockedown and Buharinomic Squandermania.
Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by Dawinlove(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2020
helinues:

Ezekiel14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

1 Like

Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by helinues: 1:27pm On May 11, 2020
Dawinlove:

Ezekiel14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

Is that not a wicked God...
Re: Watchout An Invisible Famine Already In The Land by Dawinlove(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
please I have opened enough thread to speak about this. Do not joke with the instructions

(1) (Reply)

Success Saturday Damilola Mike Bamiloye / What Happens To Us When We Die? / Igbos Are Gods, They're Creators, They Turn Forest And Swamp To Estate -odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.