Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? (349 Views)

Breaking News!!! Cigarettes Smokers Are Immune To Covid-19 ("pics Attached) / Do Not Close Mosques, Muslims Are Immune To Covid19, Cleric Advises Buhari / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? by nicebuddy501: 5:37am On May 10, 2020
Immunity to covid-19 infection can achieved in two ways. One way is following recovery from the infection. And the second way is through vaccination. This virus has high mortality rate, hence, we need a potent vaccine quickly to mitigate its deadly outcome.

Although critically ill patient who recovered from the disease will be more likely to have more prolonged immunity, it is too early to say if they will have lifelong immunity.

Individuals who manifested only mild symptoms will most likely have lower immunity and stand a chance of being re-infected by the virus during a later outbreak.

At the moment, no vaccine is available to protect people from covid-19, but research is underway. However, there are many concerns regarding covid-19 vaccine.

Click Here for Details. How do you know you are immune to coronavirus?
Re: How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? by jacquincy: 5:55am On May 10, 2020
We are clicking but its not clicking
Re: How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? by nicebuddy501: 6:22am On May 10, 2020
jacquincy:

The link is opening easily. You may check your internet connection and try again
Re: How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? by JudasNaCarrot: 6:48am On May 10, 2020
jacquincy:
You are clicking and not "we"

I ain't clicking any shit. If you wont complete the story here then forget it.

Yeye bloggers looking for traffic.
Re: How do you know you are immune to coronavirus? by nicebuddy501: 6:54am On May 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
You are clicking and not "we"

I ain't clicking any shit. If you wont complete the story here then forget it.

Yeye bloggers looking for traffic.

Thank you for taking out time to go through the post, albeit a short one. However, I am not a blogger, I don't even have a website. Moreover, I think you should get the full in that link. It will do you a lot of good. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

China Asked The WHO To Help Cover Up Coronavirus, German Intelligence Concludes / Out Of Over 240,000 COVID-19 Infections In UK, Only 780 Recovered: Photo / Nigerian Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.