Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Voice Of The Accuser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Voice Of The Accuser (136 Views)

Overcoming The Accuser Of Brethren / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of The Accuser by goodshepherd123(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2020
Capsule of liberty
Daily devotional

*Date* :. *10-05-2020*

*Theme* : *The voice of the accuser*.

*Read*: *John 8 vs 1-11*

*Memorise* : *Rev 12 vs 10*.
" *And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night*
"

It was established yesterday,that the voice of grace spoke on behalf of the woman caught in the act of adultery. But a careful look at this story shows us that the voice of the accuser,came before the voice of grace spoke.
This word *ACCUSER* can be found in the new testament which in Greek means
_kategoros_, that is, a prosecutor, or plaintiff in a lawsuit, or one who speaks in a derogatory way of another .

*John 8 vs 4-5*:
*They said unto him,Master ,this woman taken in adultery,in the very act*.
*Vs 5*: *Now Moses in the law commanded us ,that such should be stoned : but what sayest thou*.

However, the voice of grace is always louder than the voice of the accuser. It is important to note that the accuser could be accusing us legally or falsely.
If he is accusing us legally then we already have an advocate that can speak for us :
*1 John 2 vs 1*: *My little children,these things write I unto you,that ye sin not*.And if any man sin,we have an *ADVOCATE* with the father,Jesus Christ the righteous.
To illustrate further, one night I was praying in my living room, suddenly the Lord opened my eyes and I saw this black devil beside me.And I asked from the Lord. Who is this and what is he doing beside? And Lord made me to know that it is the devil and that he was accusing of sin I committed,while in 400level. As at this time I haven't given my life to Christ, there was a sister who had extra year, because of Math 103 which was calculus. This sister had been having carry over in the course since 100,so she begged me and I went and wrote the exams for her and by God's grace she passed. Glory be to God because that devil was silenced on that day by the blood and by the *knowledge* of the truth.
*Proverb 11 vs 9b: ...through knowledge shall the just be delivered*.

Furthermore, this same voice is still speaking today, either to accuse us falsely or legally.

That why I pray for you that any voice of the *accuser* speaking against you will be silenced forever in Jesus name.
_In conclusion, if you have not given your life to Christ then you are legal prisoner of the devil_. The Bible says in *1 John 3 vs 8a*: *He that commiteth sin is of the devil* repent today so that the Jesus the advocate can speak on your behalf.

*Assignment* :
1. Study the truth and know it.

[/b]Prayer points[/b]:
1. Father every voice accusing me legally or falsely silenced them today in Jesus name.

© Dcn Oluwaleye Akinboyewa
Re: The Voice Of The Accuser by CodeTemplar: 6:10am On May 10, 2020
√√√√√

(1) (Reply)

Heaven On Earth / Odm / Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.