Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. (1245 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by jnrbayano(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
The dog should eat first

Don't you have a dog?

Dog that offer protection to Child, Woman and Man...

Am I wrong Seun?
Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by jnrbayano(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

I felt my IQ threatening to dip

I have series of questions that sharpen the IQ

Do you care for?
Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by Ishilove: 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
jnrbayano:

I have series of questions that sharpen the IQ

Do you care for?
Not now. The weather is too hot.
Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by Vyolet(f): 3:28pm On May 11, 2020
TheStorier:
Then she should be the first also. Thanks.
It shouldn't matter who brings in money for food, everyone should eat equally whenever they feel hungry.
Wahala dey this NL. grin
Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by jnrbayano(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Not now. The weather is too hot.

grin cheesy
Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by Kingarthur21: 11:58pm On May 11, 2020
Saintmary:
Just keep Daddy's portion in a flask and eat away. Simple.
kids!
You brought them to this world without their consent so they should be prioritized
Re: Who Should Eat First In A Family? The Man(breadwinner) Or His Wife And Children. by Saintmary(f): 12:03am On May 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:
kids!
You brought them to this world without their consent so they should be prioritized
When you have more than enough to eat, you won't drag food with your kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice,best State To Settle Down As I Plan To Return To Nigeria? / Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) / She Likes Sleeping In Between My Husband And Iā€ ā€“ Lady Laments Inseparable Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.