Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) (1245 Views)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
We all know people go broke financially but have you ever gone broke interms of humans

Those period you just realize you are alone in this cold world especially people without mothers. I see people complaining about people not reaching out to them and now I think I truly understand what they meant. No wonder some people will say "money go finish na person go remain" e just be like say I no dey exist these days nobody dey give a Bleep about person

I am not really sad because I brought this upon myself, am the type that is always avoiding people and always shouting money money but now I just realized that you can make this money and e go just dey go as e dey come.

Some of you say am always posting rubbish here and seeking attention but you just don't know whether some of us are lonely or depressed.

I just want to appreciate you people here for always commenting and viewing my post here.if no be nairaland where I for dey ooo.

Please if you know you are going through this please signify in the comment section and see if you can make new friends. Please this is purely innocent friendship not about money or hitting on girls.

By the way sound engineers have started working on my new single. I Kno you guys can't wait. please follow my new instagram account @official_dbull and Twitter @dbullofficial

Re: Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) by Loonliiy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mmm
Re: Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
E don write small sense today.
I am not surprised sha.

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Girls Don't Or Hardly Date / Marry Other Tribe. / How Can Tell My Mom What She Is Doing Is Wrong / She Seduced Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.