Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options (23953 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Goxpawa: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your app does not work on Android TV box. It only works on phone. I would have subscribed. After installing the app on TV box, if one clicks the channel it shows blank... Please try to fix it so one can stream it on TV. Thanks
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Goxpawa:
Your app does not work on Android TV box. It only works on phone. I would have subscribed. After installing the app on TV box, if one clicks the channel it shows blank... Please try to fix it so one can stream it on TV. Thanks

Hi, kindly make your contact available there is a version for Android TV.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Goxpawa: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by okunwaye(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
App is not on playstore
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by mahkanjuh: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Elvis8236:

Hi, kindly make your contact available there is a version for Android TV.

I need the version for Android TV too, 08067033543
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Goxpawa: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
The app is very good both for phone and android TV..
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by noble4d(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Give me the link.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
noble4d:
Give me the link.

You can download and install the application from the link below

https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/movies/On-Air-TV-Mobile-Live-TV-990192
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Marshall2010: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Saying u have to sub before u can view this channel
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
after a long ad, the app say you should subscribe to access the contents. Don't waste your data and time, deleted
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bodmum:
after a long ad, the app say you should subscribe to access the contents. Don't waste your data and time, deleted

57 Channels are free to view by anyone, while 27 premium channels in addition are available to subscribers
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Marshall2010:
Saying u have to sub before u can view this channel

57 Channels are free to view by anyone, while 27 premium channels in addition are available to subscribers
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Also working on Android TV box

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Zee Series

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by noble4d(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elvis8236:

You can download and install the application from the link below

https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/movies/On-Air-TV-Mobile-Live-TV-990192

Please does it support SD? Because I'm not seeing any settings for streaming quality.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
noble4d:

Please does it support SD? Because I'm not seeing any settings for streaming quality.

Most of the channels have been optimised to conserve data, excluding the premium channels.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Super sports channels

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Elvis8236:
Super sports channels
that's nice. How do I get the app

It's not on play store and the link isn't opening
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
patoski39:
that's nice. How do I get the app

It's not on play store and the link isn't opening
. download from the link below

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by kannex: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boss on behave of those using samsung tv we need this app on tizen os so as to enable us watch it directly form our samsung tv, if this can be done we samsung fans will be gteatful
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by aadvark: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
@Elvis8236

It will help if you make a list of the channels that are on premium as well as the subscription cost.

Most people, including me, are interested in apps like yours because of live football matches. I hope you know that making some channels subscription-based means you have to make the app advert-free. Also, your subscription should be very affordable and streaming quality options should be available for all sports channels. I'm assuming you listed the sports channels on premium
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Marvell23(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Check out these top apps for live sport streaming as well--https://techblet.com/best-live-football-streaming-apps-watch-live-sports/
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by joecarter: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
If you live outside of Japan or the United States, and want to catch up on Naruto Shippuden, this guide will show you how. All that is needed is an account with Netflix which can be accessed from anywhere in the world!
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by noble4d(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2022
How much is the premium channel and do they have SD stream?
At least 100mb should be enough to watch a full match.
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by mahkanjuh: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
noble4d:
How much is the premium channel and do they have SD stream?
At least 100mb should be enough to watch a full match.

Like how many mb is required to watch a full match??
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
aadvark:
@Elvis8236

It will help if you make a list of the channels that are on premium as well as the subscription cost.

Most people, including me, are interested in apps like yours because of live football matches. I hope you know that making some channels subscription-based means you have to make the app advert-free. Also, your subscription should be very affordable and streaming quality options should be available for all sports channels. I'm assuming you listed the sports channels on premium

These are the channels on premium, football channels are available and it's ads free

Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by aadvark: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Elvis8236:

These are the channels on premium, football channels are available and it's ads free
You have a very good app Elvis, but you have not fully adapted it to your audience. I tried it out today and contrary to your earlier suggestion, there is nowhere I can change streaming quality. I like the default streaming quality for NTA though. Wish you could implement these suggestions especially for the premium channels. I wanted to subscribe but the absence of data quality tweaking threw me off. How can I contact you personally?
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by aadvark: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Elvis8236:

Most of the channels have been optimised to conserve data, excluding the premium channels.
Why leave out sports channels which will sell the app? sports channels have to have data quality change options to attract people. I may not be too tech savvy but I don't think it's something impossible to do
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Mozzyb1(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2022
The isn't downloading? Am currently in Monrovia, Liberia. Using note 20ultra. Am having issues downloading it. Could it be its not available in the country?
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by fredie107(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2022
It's asking for subscription of 1k monthly...
Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by Elvis8236(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nokia Themes Download / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.