Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Enjoy These 10 Inspirational Christian Songs That Lift Your Spirit! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enjoy These 10 Inspirational Christian Songs That Lift Your Spirit! (261 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Christian Songs We Might Have Been Singing Wrongly / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy These 10 Inspirational Christian Songs That Lift Your Spirit! by Bay1o(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
Enjoy these 10 Inspirational Christian Songs that Lift Your Spirit!
1 ) TobyMac – Made to Love
One of the first, and recognizable Christian hip-hop artists is TobyMac, he sings about how we were all made out of love and that we were “made” to show our love back to our Creator. A 2008 Grammy nominee for Best Gospel Song, “Made to Love” will definitely lift your soul and have you believing on life.

2) Lecrae – Just Like You
Christian hip-hop artist and music producer Lecrae highlights the chances of youth as they search for role models in society to follow.

“Just Like You” follows Lecrae’s personal journey seeking a role model, beginning with the older male youth in his family and neighborhood, to the famous artists and celebrities in the media, and finally leading him to a true example of how to live: Jesus.

3) Britt Nicole – Set the World on Fire
Christian singer-songwriter and famous pop-musician Britt Nicole expresses her heart need to God to make a positive difference in the world.

Knowing full well that truly achieving her dream of setting “the world on fire” is impossible without the assistance of the Almighty, Nicole sings in her song, “I am weak but…You are strong enough to take my dreams, come and give them wings. Lord with You, there’s nothing I can not do.”

4) for King & Country – The Proof of Your Love
Australian born pop-artist for King & Country testify in their song “The Proof of Your Love” that everything we do in our lives is worth nothing if we don’t do it with a spirit of love. Regarding their passion for creating Christian-inspired music, they share, “When you join the strength of music with the heart, hope, and passion of the Gospel… it has the ultimate power not only to change someone’s day, but to impact them for eternity. This is why we write music and sing songs – we hope that people will be enlightened, moved, encouraged, and lifted to live a life for Someone greater than themselves.”

5) Hawk Nelson – Words
Canadian-based Christian rock music Hawk Nelson sings about the thing that makes the Gospel so inspirational: the words.

There’s a special connection between spiritual empowerment and reading the Creative Word, as Hawk Nelson shares, “Words can build you up, words can break you down, start a fire in your heart, or put it out.” And what’s the best way for people to use words? To glorify God. As the song “Words” says, “Let my words be life, let my words be truth, I don’t wanna say a word unless it points the world back to You.”

Read more at
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=58b87e2d76aac5dc87d080a95726f816&news_entry_id=s481ce90d200509en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_37e3eba3-2995-44fd-9e30-e259826144d2&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #2 (amos 4:6) / Eid-el-fitr 2020: Why We Didn't Wait For Sultan Of Sokoto's Declaration - Shi’it / Adeboye Makes New Prophesy About Covid - 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.