Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? (36703 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:59am On May 24, 2021
I noticed that the jehova witnesses around me usually feel uncomfortable when a christian song is been played but they are quick to dance and sing along to secular (even ungodly ) songs.
They seems not to like hearing a christian sermon but would prefer to listen to sermons from other faith (islam)

Now the question is - why do these people react this way but chose to be more positive to unchristian subject rather than christian subject of which they are already familiar with.
It is also a wonder that these people Choose not to be identified as Christians (please if I'm wrong with this assertions you can correct me)
I think these organizations need to be studied very well to see why they Choose to be the way they are (their doctrines, and differences in scriptures)

If you know anything about this group called jehova witnesses, or had experienced some of their reactions, please share so that the church and general public can know more about them and their beliefs without castigasting anyone.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
They don't believe in trinity.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Said jesus christ was an angel.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
They said "man is dust and not a spirit being

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Don't Insult anyone please

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by EFULEFU1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
They Hate Jesus being praised

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Don't Insult anyone please
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES would you like to chat with me on the topic of discussion? smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
I noticed that the jehova witnesses around me usually feel uncomfortable when a christian song is been played but they are quick to dance and sing along to secular (even ungodly ) songs.
They seems not to like hearing a christian sermon but would prefer to listen to sermons from other faith (islam)

Now the question is - why do these people react this way but chose to be more positive to unchristian subject rather than christian subject of which they are already familiar with.
It is also a wonder that these people Chosed not to be identified as Christians (please if I'm wrong with this assertions you can correct me)
I think these organizations need to be studied very well to see why they Chosed to be the way they are (their doctrines, and differences in scriptures)

If you know anything about this group called jehova witnesses, or had experienced some of their reactions, please share so that the church and general public can know more about them and their believes without castigsting anyone.

Let pray for them the bondage they are under is strong

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The Polytheist who worship three persons wants to pray for Jehovah's servants?

Bros,Please free yourself from DELUSION. grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
EFULEFU1:
You have no proof for this FALSE accusation.
Even at that, is Matthew 4:10 & Matthew 11:25 missing in your Bible? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
They said "man is dust and not a spirit being

Genesis 2:7 & Genesis 6:3, Did God tell you man is a spirit being?

Numbers 23:19 & Genesis 6:3, we already know the truth.
grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Brother, do you think the prosecutor wants to the accused to air his own side?
Please the one and only person that worth the response is the complainant otherwise no comment please, the scriptures! Isaiah 53:7 compare to Ecclesiastes 3:7 smiley

Janosky:

You have no proof for this FALSE accusation.
Even at that, is Matthew 4:10 & Matthew 11:25 missing in your Bible? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Brother, do you think the prosecutor wants to the accused to air his own side?
Please the one and only person that worth the response is the complainant otherwise no comment please, the scriptures! Isaiah 53:7 compare to Ecclesiastes 3:7 smiley

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
Said jesus christ was an angel.
Daniel 10:13 Geneva Bible ©1599 .
Genesis 16:7 & Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible & Geneva Bible, your Trinity mentors know the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
They don't believe in trinity.
John 17:1-5. John 20:17, John 3:16.
In heaven, Jesus says yes, Revelation 3:12,21. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES would you like to chat with me on the topic of discussion? smiley

Very well sir
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
EFULEFU1:

They hate jesus being praised ?

Why?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Praying for everyone is good.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

It's three persons in one (Unified) and not just three persons sir.

God is a mystery

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

It is also a wonder that these people Chosed not to be identified as Christians (please if I'm wrong with this assertions you can correct me)
I think these organizations need to be studied very well to see why they Chosed to be the way they are (their doctrines, and differences in scriptures)

If you know anything about this group called jehova witnesses, or had experienced some of their reactions, please share so that the church and general public can know more about them and their believes without castigsting anyone.

John 17:6-7. John 20:17, John 9:4,Acts 15:14,17, did Jesus say he worships the God of Jehovah's Witnesses as proven @ Isaiah 43:10-12 (ASV) ?

As for our none interest in what you term "Christian songs", your observations are correct.

Jehovah's servants have no interest in the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons.
Your Bible tells me the only true God says HE is NOT 3 persons.
Deuteronomy 6:3 & John 17:3.

Shalom.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
1 John 5:7
[7]For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
1 John 5:7
[7]For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

Please research Desiderius Erasmus who brought Comma Johanneum into
1 John 5:7.

That portion is NOT part of the holy scriptures.
Please go & find out.
grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by maximunimpact(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Good question grin

They also don't celebrate birthday parties because it's worldly but consume alcohol, bear, booze and all sorts of highness grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

It's three persons in one (Unified) and not just three persons sir.

God is a mystery
Oga , is your own version of the Trinity different from the Church version?
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

we worship only one God

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

grin
One God manifesting in three dimensions

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by maximunimpact(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

grin

This trinity topic is where they flex muscle like Mr know it all grin

Arguing trinity with JWs is waste of time because God remains God regardless what anyone chose to believe.

to weaken even the oldest JW I simply point out contradictions from their own watchtower publications like this own goal below:

“Jehovah God is the Grand Identifier of his true messengers. He identifies them by making the messages he delivers through them come true. Jehovah is also the Great Exposer of false messengers. How does he expose them? He frustrates their signs and predictions. In this way he shows that they are self-appointed prognosticators, whose messages really spring from their own false reasoning – yes, their own fleshly thinking!” (Watchtower, 1997 May 1, pg. 8 ).

In light of the above quote from Watch Tower, putting into consideration all predictions made by Watch-tower that have failed to come to pass do you think they are true messengers of Jehovah?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:6-7. John 20:17, John 9:4,Acts 15:14,17, did Jesus say he worships the God of Jehovah's Witnesses as proven @ Isaiah 43:10-12 (ASV) ?

As for our none interest in what you term "Christian songs", your observations are correct.

Jehovah's servants have no interest in the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons.
Your Bible tells me the only true God says HE is NOT 3 persons.
Deuteronomy 6:3 & John 17:3.

Shalom.

Now you said" jehovah's servants have no interest in the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons"
Notice the sentence "the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons"

The irony is that Some of This individuals whose secular songs you preferred listening to also believe in trinity.
The worst part is that their own songs are secular while the ones you rejected were talking about the same God you claim to worship.
What an irony!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
maximunimpact:

Good question grin

They also don't celebrate birthday parties because it's worldly but consume alcohol, bear, booze and all sorts of highness grin

Yes oo !
Alcohol consumption is part & parcel of Jewish life, Matthew 9:14-17, Mark 2:18-22 and Luke 5:33-39 ,1 Samuel 10:4 & Joshua 9:3-13.

Do you roger that?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

1 John 5:7,9
[9]If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

The Bible said the three are one, then why have you chosen not to believe what the Bible said?
The holy spirit himself had also called himself "third person of the God head" in a testimony of a convert from islam

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Now you said" jehovah's servants have no interest in the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons"
Notice the sentence "the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons"

The irony is that Some of This individuals whose secular songs you preferred listening to also believe in trinity.
The worst part is that their own songs are secular while the ones you rejected were talking about the same God you claim to worship.
What an irony!

Point of correction:
JWs worship the only true God, John 17:1-7.

JWs do NOT worship 3 "distinct persons."
In other words, JWs are NOT Polytheists who worship 3 "distinct persons" (alias Trinity).

Bros, you called the songs JWs listen to as "secular music", did you not?
Whom does it concern when JWs choose to listen to "secular music"?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Janosky:

grin

Is your own one God theory different from the church's version, yes or no?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.