Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

“I Probably Prefer Right-back” – Reece James Picks Favoured Chelsea Position - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Probably Prefer Right-back” – Reece James Picks Favoured Chelsea Position (244 Views)

Huge Blow For Chelsea As Reece James Picks Up Hamstring Injury / Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home / Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Probably Prefer Right-back” – Reece James Picks Favoured Chelsea Position by WinningGoals: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
The 20-year-old is capable of operating at full-back or in midfield, with the Blues looking to make the most of the qualities he adds to their squad

Reece James acknowledges that his versatility has helped him to make a senior breakthrough at Chelsea, but the 20-year-old is looking to nail down a regular role at right-back.

Frank Lampard has opened the door for a number of academy graduates at Stamford Bridge in the 2019-20 campaign.

Continue Reading Here: http://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/05/10/i-probably-prefer-right-back-reece-james-picks-favoured-chelsea-position/

(1) (Reply)

African Stars Divided Over Fifa’s Four-year AFCON Proposal / Jadon Sancho Shouldn't Join Manchester United Now - Dimitar Berbatov / Top 10 England Best Player Of The Last Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.