Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? (2945 Views)

Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Princewell2012(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2020
LordReed:

Your subconscious is reminding you you need to eat. Stop going to bed hungry (of course I assume you have food to eat).
I ate very well even late at night, thats exactly the major problem.
Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2020
Princewell2012:

I ate very well even late at night, thats exactly the major problem.
No problem at all. At one point in their lives, many people would have had such dreams.

It's normal.
Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Princewell2012(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Was I fasting, and praying for 3 days, so I could stop eating in my dream? shocked shocked shocked shocked Why would I do something so ridiculous? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Of course it is normal to continue eating in your dream after such a futile exercise. There is nothing wrong with eating in the sleep. You eat to live, so obviously expecting eating to feature in your dreams, quite frequently too. You are probably bellyaching over the few occurences of such that you remember. Do you know how many times you have had you a hearty meal in the dreaming only to forget about it all upon rousing ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you re joking, but these is not a laughing matter. how i wish you re in my shoe?

Moreover if what am been fed on is a healthy meal it would have been better.
Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Princewell2012(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

No problem at all. At one point in their lives, many people would have had such dreams.

It's normal.

Thanks God bless you.
Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Princewell2012(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Mirriamvic post=89857995]My experience was worse than yours. Now do these. The word word of God is the your body starting from your heart.
read your Bible, every night before going to bed don't just read a chapter read up to 10 chapters with clear understanding. start from acts of Apostle. Don't read to stop your predicament but read to understand the mystery of Jesus Christ.
This is the ONLY solution.
Jesus said that he will bring down the temple of Jerusalem and build it idays, which means that his death and resurrection will give birth to a new way of worship. Read from acts of the apostles to understand the new way he was talking about. Quote me if you get this. Remember the story of Heman the leprosy, at the 7 time he got healed. At first when you start studying, they will still try but continue you will notice that each time the food i

Hmm you re right, i noticed i fell sick frequently this days. Am doing daily bible reading but i haven't get to the book of act yet. God bless you.
Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2020
Princewell2012:
Happy sunday. I don't understand anymore, nomather how hard i tried, i still find myself doing it.

Sometimes it happens even after fasting.Does it means that God do nolonger hears my prayers? Am very very sad right now. Please i sincerely need your help.
Thank you.
I made a post concerning this some weeks back.. https://www.nairaland.com/5538899/dreams-mysteries
Re: I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On May 24, 2020
Princewell2012:
I know you re joking, but these is not a laughing matter. how i wish you re in my shoe?Moreover if what am been fed on is a healthy meal it would have been better.
I am not joking at all!
DIdn't your bible tell you that as a man thinketh, so is he? It is really simple. If you believe in your heart that your dreams are there to haunt you, then haunt you they will!
Name one person in the Bible whom Jesus told to fast and pray regarding a dream or thought he had in his head? NONE
Name one person in all of the Bible who God told to fast and pray because of a dream that person had ? NONE

So why do you do it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Touré Roberts Biography / "How Wind Could Have Parted Red Sea" / POPULAR JOHN 3:16 Destroys The Unbiblical Tri-ni-ty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.