Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) (43604 Views)

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Juggernaut Is Dead! Egbeoluwa Ademilade Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Akeelah Amin Donates Educational Materials To IDPs School In FCT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
He looks poor. Also, driving a very cheap car.

This your comment will work against you one day
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Very poor choice of words! Hope your daddy has a bicycle? Most of nairalanders are so uncouth and you are no exemption!

If you are investigated, I can tell that you will be living your life on giveaways! Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by AgentGoat: 2:58pm On May 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

grin

1 Like

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

This your comment will work against you one day
If it doesn't, get a gun and shoot me!

I don't know when saying the obvious became a crime.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
over speeding and sleeping on the steering, u get luck, try this shit next time if you get yourself.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by slaypapa: 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
Ugly man dey organize Beauty pageantWonderful.
Thank God for your life.

The first photo, is that man's ghost leaving him
Hmmm, ur bad mouth is out of this world
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2020
Lucky man shocked
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Flowkeyy: 3:03pm On May 10, 2020
Did man Don sleep off inside car... Tnk God for life sha.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Acuna91: 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

I pity your dull ass brain

1 Like

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
Be strong oo.
shocked
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Ibbravo(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2020
Karma about to catch up on you’all that organize beauty pageants.. most of all these beauty pageants na scam.. na karma dey chase you
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:06pm On May 10, 2020
Jesus
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
decatalyst:

Someone said 95% of people on nairaland are sick...you are making me believe this grin grin

Actually I think its 98% grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by pahoehoe: 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
Ohhhh!!!!! Damn!!!!! May his soul rest in peace. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how to invest in the plots of land at Ibeju Lekki and make profit of excess of N2M per plot.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by zoedew: 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
At what speed was he driving?
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 3:12pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Had it been the man didn't make it out alive (God forbid) u would have said such a young fine man. Now see the trash u are spewing. This life eh. May God save us from our enemies.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by rhames(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2020
AlexReports:
Abuja Based Pageant Organiser Involved In A Near Fatal Auto-crash

The Founder/CEO of Face of Culture Nigeria Africa Pageant, Amb. Roland Owualah, has slightly escaped death, after he came out unscratched In a near fatal auto crash involving his vehicle, along his way to the Karishi Market, located at the suburbs of FCT. The sudden accident occured at mid-day, on the 6th of May, 2020.

According to reports, Passersby were amazed and frightened, when Amb. Roland pulled out without any serious wounds, after his vehicle had plunged and toppled more than three times in the air before it landed disastrously. They reached for him and noticed he was fine and in good health. Speaking with our reporter few minutes later, Amb. Roland narrated his accident, describing his survival as a miracle.

Narrating the situation, he said the only thing he could remember was that he kept on yelling and shouting the name of God, while the vehicle steeped, tumbled and smashed into the ground. He however appreciated God for his mercy, he says, "I appreciate God for his mercy, for according to him is sufficient for all who call on him for safety. The only thing i remembered was calling out the name of God while the Car was Somersaulting and smashing".

Speaking with eye witnesses at the scene of the event, one of the commuters expressed overwhelming surprise, describing the accident as usual and unbelievable. While describing the scene, the eyewitness says, "it so unbelievable that a vehicle that had such impact did not take any life, let alone an injury. The driver must be a very devoted servant of God". The eye witness further said that they had all thought he was gone, not until they saw him come out by himself, without even a spill of blood.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/05/tragedy-abuja-based-pageant-organiser.html?m=1

Congratulations and Welcome back to the human race.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Enoch07: 3:13pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

u go wicked ooo
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
No airbag deployed and possibly no seat belt otherwise this seems to me a crash anyone could've survived.
Problem with buying locally used cars.

1 Like

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by AureliusWolf: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
The writer is terrible and needs serious lessons, what an absolutely dreadful article. grin

2 Likes

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
With the roads being free this lockdown period Abuja drivers will speed like animals. Sha, the lockdown means less automobile deaths worldwide.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by apexc8013: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#] 4989511[/color]
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Alvin007: 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
ugly man dey organize Beauty pageant Wonderful.
Thank God for your life.

Una no go kee person with laughter I swear...wtf! cheesy cheesy
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
Ambassador of Pussy grin All those desperate queen-wannabes, their tohtoh go done almost catch fire from this guy's drilling...

2 Likes

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Mryacks: 3:22pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Savage shots.... grin
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Iykesonwhyte(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2020
Thank God for this miracle!!!
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Churchill6767: 3:26pm On May 10, 2020
pahoehoe:
Ohhhh!!!!! Damn!!!!! May his soul rest in peace. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how to invest in the plots of land at Ibeju Lekki and make profit of excess of N2M per plot.

Near Fatal...

1 Like

Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2020
Many of these cars were recalled in the US for one fault or the other. Sadly, the models that have already entered Africa are an accident waiting to happen. The victims usually say I don't know how it happened.
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2020
Na Alex report friend/ colleague
Re: Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) by realoscar84(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2020
Lol, why una get bad mouth like this? grin grin grin
Alexreport will never change no matter the bashing here. He has succesfully redefined asslicking cloak in the garment of journalism. Man must hustle sha. Imagine the junks he posted up there. See ambassador pageant Organiser with Camry big for nothing na. Alex, this dude no fit pay ur PR fee fa.

Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.