Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? (12019 Views)

How Do Americans Raise Their Babies Without Househelps? Unlike Nigerians? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband / Beware Some Househelps Are Sexual Predators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Holysucker(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

Madam, if you are not ready to buy something for your househelp when you take her out with your own kids, please leave her at home. She is someone's child too.

She came in with her husband, 2 kids and their help, another kid of about 11 or 12 years. Immediately they sat down, the husband left probably to come and pick them up later. She ordered three turkey, a Hollandia yoghurt for the kids and Star radler.

When it was served, she gave one turkey to her son of about 6years, one to the daughter of say 3-4yrs and the other one for herself. While they were feasting on the turkey and drinks, the house help sat on another table starring hungrily and helplessly. Every time the madam turns towards her, the house help will quickly look away to avoid eye contact with madam.

That lady even ate the little piece left by her daughter, paid the bills and left..

I know that she might not be the only person guilty of this despicable act, so let's have your comments and opinions on the matter so others like her will learn and probably change....

cause to me I feel her action might put the children at great risk of maltreatment and possible harm by the househelp.

The thing still dey pain me sha 😡😡😡

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Acekidc4(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Many Married Women are generally Wicked at heart. They Only Care about their own Children!!

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by OKUCHI11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
.... they can't answer... Just watch how they will stylishly avoid this thread...

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Lance008(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na truth
Even me too reason am
Not just her alone

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Ladyclara002(f): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
*Their*
But that's bad,i don't just know why

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by vonlogon: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Women are territorial beings, when they are getting the house help, it was desperate time, now that the hose help is here, their territorial instinct kicks in and before you know it, they are hating the house help, wanting the house help and getting frustrated in the process. In this regard, men can help, when getting house helps, go for the "come and go and night arrangement"

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by seniorgozman(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Women are naturally like that.

40 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by id4sho(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
E dey their blood undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by fyzaila: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
She is indirectly endangering her family and her kids especially. Very foolish woman.

With this treatment now, that little househelp can easily be brainwashed in demonic way and begin tormenting that family

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Holysucker(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ladyclara002:
*Their*
But that's bad,i don't just know why

Thanks for the correction I appreciate 🙏
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Holysucker(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
fyzaila:
She is indirectly endangering her family and her kids especially. Very foolish woman.

With this treatment now, that little househelp can easily be brainwashed in demonic way and being tormenting that family

Exactly my thought...she doesnt know the danger lurking around...

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Holysucker(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
seniorgozman:
Women are naturally like that.

I dont know why they are like that..you will hardly see a man maltreat his househelp...but for women it's a diffrent thing entirely...

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
What I want to know is why Nigerians use minors as house helps?

What does a young child know about being a house help?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by marlow1962(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
I hate that shit, sometin you can't do to your children but it fun to do to another's child.
When I get married and my wife says we should call in a house help, if she ever maltreats her, that's the end of our marriage.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by seniorgozman(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Holysucker:

I dont know why they are like that..you will hardly see a man maltreat his househelp...but for women it's a diffrent thing entirely...
To me, women's problem started with God. God created them in a hurry

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Holysucker(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
seniorgozman:

To me, women's problem started with God. God created them in a hurry

I find this funny 😂

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Fahvvy: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Women are naturally wicked and selfish undecided...
It's in their primal nature to be that way to everyone other than themselves and their children undecided...

Though some women have been able to tame this nature of wickedness and selfishness, but a very large majority of females haven't undecided...

And a proof of that is seen in how house helps are treated undecided...

How many times have you heard of a man maltreating a house help? A couple of times I guess undecided...

Now compare that with the number of times you've heard of women maltreating their house helps undecided...

You'll realize that OVERWHELMINGLY, the females are the ones causing untold harm to the house helps undecided...

And what's funny is that, these house helps, come to live with them for the SOLE purpose of helping the women with running the home, but alas! They get beaten and maimed in the process undecided...

Indeed, house helps need to be protected from women undecided...

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Ladyclara002(f): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Holysucker:

Thanks for the correction I appreciate 🙏
You're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by id4sho(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Samantha124:
What I want to know is why Nigerians use minors as house helps?

What does a young child know about being a house help?

Child abuse and innate wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Nazgul: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
What disgusts me about these women is that when they're single, they'll claim to love kids, you'll see them in church struggling to babysit. Calling kids all kinds of sweet names.

But once they marry, they'll start seeing every child as a competition to theirs. Men should start speaking up, cos I don't know why a man would feel comfortable sleeping under the same roof with a monster who maltreats kids.

I certainly cannot tolerate such woman.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Klass99(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2023

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Houseontherock1: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
You mean Igbo women undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
They feel she will grow and compete with their husband. Women hate competition angry

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Meerahbel: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
cheesy

Simply stated: Because you allow it. I don't mean to sound harsh, but people are treated in the way that they tolerate being treated. Look around at the people you know, and ask your self "How would that person have responded if the same thing was done ( or said ) to him/her?" Your answer will likely be: "They wouldn't take it for a second!" and THAT is your answer. You only get the treatment that you "Allow"...and you only get the respect that you "Demand".
-
So the question is, How do you start "Standing up for yourself"? How do you make others treat you differently? How do you get them to take you seriously?
It isn't going to be easy. The first thing to know is that people have a "habit" of treating you badly, and they want to continue doing it. They're not going to want to let you change. You are going to have to make up your mind first. You are going to have to decide "This is it, I've had enough" The world wants you to be who you always were in their eyes. You have to be ready, every minute, to stand your ground, never give in, be determined that YOU "deserve to be treated better than this!" You are FOREVER Done being their "Football" to be kicked around whenever they feel like it, you "Deserve to be treated BETTER!"
-
When you are ready, when you are sure, and you know that you have had "enough!" You can begin. Simply tell people:

"No, I deserve better than that"
"I won't tolerate being treated like that"
"Just WHO do you think you are talking to?!"
"I'm not going to let you get away with THAT."
"Forget it, I'm DONE" ( and walk out )
"If you want my help ( attention ) you better change your tone."
"I'm a human, not your dog, I demand respect."

"Why don't you try that again, a little more respectfully this time."
"I expect you to treat me with decency."
"From now on, please lower your voice when you talk to me."
"Talk TO me & not AT me please"
-
You get the idea. Practice some of these lines. Talk to the mirror, have some conversations in your head. Stand up for yourself mentally and prepare yourself for the conversation with people who will try to disrespect and mistreat you. Let them know that you are not their "Football" anymore. You can still be a friend, but that you must be treated as an "equal" and as a "Human being". If you lose control of the situation, walk away with your head held high, gather your "grit" and be ready for the nest one instead. Eventually, people will realize that they can't get away with pushing you around, you're just not going to stand and take their abuse anymore. When they overstep their boundaries they will either be reminded, or you will "walk"...but you're NOT here for them to mistreat.
Remember: Stick to your Guns!
Good Luck!

The women who are hostile towards other women usually have miserable lives because they followed society’s script for them to get married, have kids and do all the housework on top of keeping a job. They are usually jealous of other women who have the lives they want but they were too scared to choose for themselves. Majority of women are taught to smile and nod, not fight for the lives they want.

Women who have multiple things going on in their lives aren’t hostile towards others unless provoked. They know that their value isn’t based on their beauty or “having it all”. They are secure in knowing that not everyone will like them and there are a billion plus people in the world, plenty of people to make friends with.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Bigredmachine: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anything that has vagina hates another thing that has that same vagina... They hate eachother for fear of competition cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by minakom: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dem never born my wife well to bring in house help, it's either she does the chores by herself or the kids do it. Can't cope with lazy wife. And if I will need the services of one, the girl must've complete front and back. She must dress attractive and sweet coz I can't live with a smelly house help always wearing rags coz of one lazy wife.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Because women are wicked naturally

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fear who no fear Igbo women

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by stacyadams: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
OKUCHI11:
.... they can't answer... Just watch how they will stylishly avoid this thread...

cheesy grin u don study them like buhari,,i

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Paracetamol01: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
The daughter of Eves are very wicked set of people

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto / Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.