Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital (45628 Views)

Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances / COVID-19 Patient Gives Birth In Ogun Hospital / 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Kenturkey048(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
SLAP44:
Are they sure it's not hunger that killed her?
over sabi....you can go run a quick check on her to ascertain the true cause of her death....
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Horlickz77(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
Gone are the days where any dead in the street is labelled as ritualist dump the dead body ..now na coro..
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by ivolt: 5:06pm On May 10, 2020
njelrapheal:
Any death now is covid 19 . Wondering if there no more natural deaths or deaths from other causes again in this country
Reread the headline.
The health authorities are just being cautious.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by karashita: 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
joey150:
But why conclude that she died of coronavirus?

You go fear report nah.....the commissioner said both the husband and the deceased tested positive.Yet they are awaiting the result
It is well.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Pedrotina11: 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
Dumb country...suspected covid 19 patient nonsense, there are 1 million things that could have killed her not covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by hamzeiy: 5:35pm On May 10, 2020
Nigerians have no respect for humanity,..
This is someone's daughter,mother,wife for God,s sake. I swear God Forbid oh, if any of my relation as close as the above mentioned die of any corona( I seek Refuge in Allah from such evil), I go carry am for my head go bury properly, unless the Govt. Does it's responsibility responsibly.
Anybody wia want die as a result of that should go hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by toprealman: 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
Why didn't they go to FMC or Lantoro?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by toprealman: 6:06pm On May 10, 2020
karashita:

You go fear report nah.....the commissioner said both the husband and the deceased tested positive.Yet they are awaiting the result
It is well.
I wonder where you got your conclusion from. The few lines put together didn't not make such allegation.....take your time to read, then process what you've read before responding.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Ade1982(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2020
How can hunger kill someone that have money to buy fuel in their car.

We had better be serious about this virus. I pray we don't experience what they experience in Italy, U.S. , U.K. and Spain
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by dheolexaone(f): 6:24pm On May 10, 2020
Suspected and not tested?

By d time result con show negative faze, u can be sued and ur career might be suspectedly be on lockdown sha.

95% of Naija deaths now are suspected to be COVID-19.
May God help us and heal the land.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
LibertyRep:
Why are people in a hurry to blame corona virus for any death lately?
The woman could have died of any other ailment.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

And the husband pushed her dead body out of the car... Any other ailment you say?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Tywodammy90(f): 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale in Retail & Wholesale Prices. Also Available are Medical Supplies and consumables.
Delivery within Lagos ONLY at the moment
Kindly send a DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 for more details and also to place your orders.

Note: Payment validates Delivery

Stay Safe,Stay Protected,Stay Healthy.... Flatten the curve.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by karashita: 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
toprealman:

I wonder where you got your conclusion from. The few lines put together didn't not make such allegation.....take your time to read, then process what you've read before responding.

Ordinarily,I wouldn't do this.You may pls go back to paragraph 9 of that report.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Farid24224(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
ojun50:
See has people dey Walker pass the woman self
They suppose to cover her lifeless body.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by Farid24224(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2020
ojun50:
See has people dey Walker pass the woman self
They suppose to cover her lifeless body. cry
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by ishitinyourmouf: 8:20pm On May 10, 2020
this is a case of death due to hunger. stop hyping this corona virus by associating every death to it
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by ishitinyourmouf: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
Discombulator:

Did you miss the part that reads SUSPECTED
shut up, i knew you will talk rubbish as usual. why not suspect hunger. why suspect corona. your mama is next
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
Abalado:
How did u know she was a suspended Uncle Corona virus patient,,, prove it please.... Fake news.... Even if u have malaria like this na corona... Yeye people

Ask yourself, why would husband dump her corpse in front of hospital?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2020
emmyboy162:
Every death now relates to Covid-19?

There are a lots of deaths that are not making it to the social media. If it looks like covid-19 related, it's perhaps covid-19 related. Husband dumping the corpse of his wife right there calls for extreme caution
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by humblemikel(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2020
Even domestic violence case now will be termed as Corona virus case
Lord have mercy upon Nigerians and their government
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by toprealman: 9:36pm On May 10, 2020
karashita:

Ordinarily,I wouldn't do this.You may pls go back to paragraph 9 of that report.
You go fear report nah.....the commissioner said both the husband and the deceased tested positive
I'm interested in the highlited comment. Please refer me to the paragraph you picked it up from.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by yom2(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2020
All this propaganda. Everything now is ccovid..some people are just trying to create more panic. Una no go succeed. Stay in ur house if u don't want to go out
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by dapadawee: 3:10am On May 11, 2020
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/10/suspected-coronavirus-victim-dies-in-front-of-ogun-hospital-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xqdkPM4bHs&feature=youtu.be
this is oke ilewo health centre opposite opic building. the woman looks pregnant first or second trimester I guess. God have mercy
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital by mechanics(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
Her family shouldn't have abandoned her like that, this is wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.