Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone (26741 Views)

Emir Of Rano Emirate In Kano Is Dead / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / Kano Is Turning To Epicentre Of Covid-19 In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by hollywater: 4:29pm On May 10, 2020
Gandollar should bring out all the money he stole from where he hide it and use it to fight Covid 19.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Lavisha(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
sonnie10:

That is how I was telling them that I wouldn’t add 2020 to my age because I didn’t use it.
2020 if fuckd-up already.
Those peeps that shouted Vision 2020, is this what they saw?

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by obicoself(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
Na now ona dey know since? This is only the beginning. Until the rulers we have as leaders rise up to the occasion.. hmm. Let me say it.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I am camera man. I am looking for work. If u can help me. 08163115814
do you have a camera?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by banana99(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2020
My State government should organise and carry me from kano oo...lemme go and stay in my Kwara biko grin
Inter States Evacuation should start abeg

2 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by kimjessey2019: 4:36pm On May 10, 2020
OK. It's good to know Oke is with Kano
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2020
sonnie10:

That is how I was telling them that I wouldn’t add 2020 to my age because I didn’t use it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Though what you said is very funny, but the reality is this - this year 2020 has been a bad one for lots of people

2019, 2020, 2021
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Ceska(f): 4:37pm On May 10, 2020
The hope of Nigerians right now is that a cure is quickly found. The government has failed its citizens woefully. It is well with Kano
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by obembet(f): 4:38pm On May 10, 2020
ignis:

Please contribute to the topic.... stop booking space.

Lols... We both book space na.. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Harunabisanti(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
God protect us
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by belente(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
That is Nigeria's politicians for you, they like playing politics with everything. Even with peoples lives
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Goldencheese(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
gbebodye:
Baba God is with you Kano
Mass burial will not be ur portion

cry

Amen
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Eddyroyalng: 4:48pm On May 10, 2020
Fairview1:
This is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Kano is in for a big shock. But, they are not alone on this. Since its affecting Kano, all other peripheral states are not safe too. Nigeria is too porous that we can't even manage interstate boarders not to talk of national boarder.

My fear really
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by AsawanaDgreat: 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
The truth is coming up gradually
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by eyinjuege: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
Obviously the whole world is in trouble.
We just have to do our best
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by OgboAto: 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Olright..

Our southern brothers need to learn how to mind their business. Busy body Oke Umurhohwo
All these imaginary deaths been reported in Jigawa, Bauchi & Kano are northern plot to draw sympathy from FG so the monies made in Lagos and Niger Delta will be given to them..
Same way they created Boko is haram to siphon some money from the better south.

I'm with you on this one.
The psuedo-sophisticated southerners out there always acting like there isn't enough problems in the south or their villages or in their neighboring states requiring attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Risingsunn: 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I am camera man.
I am looking for work. If u can help me. 08163115814
while it is good to advertise what you do on social media, please be careful of unsuspecting fraudsters and kidnappers. Always probe very well, and if you are to meet make it in an open place.

May God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by kellybently(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Olright..

Our southern brothers need to learn how to mind their business. Busy body every where..
All these imaginary deaths been reported in Jigawa, Bauchi & Kano are northern plot to draw sympathy from FG so the monies made in Lagos and Niger Delta will be given to them..

Most people in the north don't believe about covid-19. those that belive are not taking necessary precautions. even logos after lockdown most people troop out violating social distance.

The government can't force u to protect your self. you have to protect your self by your self.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Poorboy41: 5:09pm On May 10, 2020
Kano is not in trouble, allah is blessing them
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Engraced80(f): 5:17pm On May 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Olright..

Our southern brothers need to learn how to mind their business. Busy body Oke Umurhohwo
Wake up from your mental slumber.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by orlymat: 5:21pm On May 10, 2020
Except the vaccine is found the whole north is in trouble, cos as we speak the majority of the hausas are still nonchalantly about the virus. I base in north so am saying what I see on regular basis

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by SeriouslySense(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
it's awful.

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by olax02(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
Please let someone summarize it...
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by mrkings84(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I am camera man.

One of the worst heat profession this time is that of the photographer. We are same in this as no one needs our service this time. Well spirited NIGERIANS should help us to survive this hard period!
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by LordofNaija: 6:21pm On May 10, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I am camera man.
How much to snap corona virus 5by 7 then put it on a portrait
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Ademayor78: 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
May the Lord keep and help these kano people.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by stalyf(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
banana99:
My State government should organise and carry me from kano oo...lemme go and stay in my Kwara biko grin
Inter States Evacuation should start abeg
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by mordred44: 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
CAN deserves some apologies from MURIC
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Lastmankc(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I am camera man.
Go isolation centers, work full there
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
After discovering Covid-19 is responsible for the deaths in Kano why were the deaths not added to the figures, that is to tell you the so called figures is rubbish, contradiction upon contradiction
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone by ofiko123(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
May God deliver us from these coronarivus pandemic..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: What Is The Fate Of Nigerians Abroad? / Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana / Covid-19: Nurse Died After Taking Vacine In Tennessee, United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.