Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. (540 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2020
What else does your pastor do?

This is a question you should ask whosoever has come to evangelize (because nowadays they don’t care about salvation it is always “come to my church”). And if the response is “ he is a full time pastor”, meaning he is put on a salary from offerings and tithes and/or he makes some money from selling the gospel in form of books, cd’s, “mantles” or holy water? I will have to take to my heels and run for safety. Wasn’t Jesus also a carpenter?!!’ Churches closed and the first thing our leaders could think of was to promote their ussd for offerings and tithes. They wouldn’t have helped if not for the criticism they received on social media.

Notice how they always say “package a befitting offering for God”? How can you tell me what is befitting for God from my own pockets? If i have have N10 shouldn’t i be able to give?

If your church does ; if you have 20k, come to the alter, if your have 10k come to the alter, 5k,2k, 1k? You all are fools!
So the man with N200 is nothing? Even he is a fool.

They are so worried about churches opening back up because people hardly use the ussd codes(it is easy to forget to pay offering from home as opposed to when you are in church with them). They are not satisfied with live broadcasting.

They are now extremely idle and revenue used in maintaining their lifestyle is dropping.

Christians have received more help from even unbelievers than the churches where they sowed seed, gave sacrifice, offering and tithes up to their last dime!

Note; there is a difference between evangelists/pastors and prophets.

https://ebible.com/questions/4682-is-it-alright-for-a-pastor-to-work-outside-the-church-to-bring-in-needed-income

6 Likes

Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 10, 2020
We were not idle

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by HQuadreal: 11:04am On May 10, 2020
Nice...

Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Prymestrr(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
Observe how the sheeples have intentionally ignored this topic. Reason is because they see the truth here but they just don't want to believe it.
They can't even dig up any bible verses to debunk what has been said here hence the only options they have is to either ignore the topic or attack the Op with emotional blackmail. Religous Clowns! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On May 20, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Emekeh: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Come why will you tag my Netflix advert as a scam? Did u try patronising and I scammed u? U better go back n rectify that comment before I open multiple acct and report urs
Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Emekeh: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku:
What else does your pastor do?

This is a question you should ask whosoever has come to evangelize (because nowadays they don’t care about salvation it is always “come to my church”). And if the response is “ he is a full time pastor”, meaning he is put on a salary from offerings and tithes and/or he makes some money from selling the gospel in form of books, cd’s, “mantles” or holy water? I will have to take to my heels and run for safety. Wasn’t Jesus also a carpenter?!!’ Churches closed and the first thing our leaders could think of was to promote their ussd for offerings and tithes. They wouldn’t have helped if not for the criticism they received on social media.

Notice how they always say “package a befitting offering for God”? How can you tell me what is befitting for God from my own pockets? If i have have N10 shouldn’t i be able to give?

If your church does ; if you have 20k, come to the alter, if your have 10k come to the alter, 5k,2k, 1k? You all are fools!
So the man with N200 is nothing? Even he is a fool.

They are so worried about churches opening back up because people hardly use the ussd codes(it is easy to forget to pay offering from home as opposed to when you are in church with them). They are not satisfied with live broadcasting.

They are now extremely idle and revenue used in maintaining their lifestyle is dropping.

Christians have received more help from even unbelievers than the churches where they sowed seed, gave sacrifice, offering and tithes up to their last dime!

Note; there is a difference between evangelists/pastors and prophets.

https://ebible.com/questions/4682-is-it-alright-for-a-pastor-to-work-outside-the-church-to-bring-in-needed-income

This man why will you tag my Netflix account as scam? Did u try patronising me and it didn't go through? If I declare war with u ehn this Ur acct go come down
Re: Unemployed/Jobless Pastors. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emekeh:

This man why will you tag my Netflix account as scam? Did u try patronising me and it didn't go through? If I declare war with u ehn this Ur acct go come down

Lol. Highest thing na to ban the account.
I dare you ... please declare war.

(1) (Reply)

How To Worship God In Different Languages: Yoruba, Igbo,hausa / Why Do Christian Now Attack People Online Causally And Forcing God On Then By... / You Are Livingstones Built Into A Spiritual House (1 Peter 2:4-6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.