Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. (497 Views)

Tuoyo: I Always Attract Or Meet Broke Girls / Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' / Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by dignity33: 11:35am On May 10, 2020
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.
5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2020
This one deep o... I no blame most of them

Guy the best be say make u double your hustle so that your daughter won't be a broke girl to her bf

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by johnkey: 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
Well we know, I can't even buy card 100 for any naija babe anymore I'll rather use my money to buy Vaseline or carry olosho as per transaction. Only a foolish man commits suicide or gets depressed over a hoe who's probably riding a sugar daddy's dick while he's dying.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Solearr: 2:26pm On May 10, 2020
[/i] if the girl you are after doesn't have a paying occupation that makes her self reliant, brothers kindly fvck off except you want to take up the responsibilities of her entire village[i]
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Wayne4uall(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
johnkey:
Well we know, I can't even buy card 100 for any naija babe anymore I'll rather use my money to buy Vaseline or carry olosho as per transaction. Only a foolish man commits suicide or gets depressed over a hoe who's probably riding a sugar daddy's dick while he's dying.

Bro.. Stop thinking like a poor dude.. Wen u have more than enough money your mentality will change.... Wen u have money you will mingle with rich ladies
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by johnkey: 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Bro.. Stop thinking like a poor dude.. Wen u have more than enough money your mentality will change.... Wen u have money you will mingle with rich ladies
We are still saying the same thing, I no dey follow broke woman again
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Wayne4uall(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2020
johnkey:
We are still saying the same thing, I no dey follow broke woman again

Na so bro.... May God pick our call
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by jabor4Naija(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
Bro i know u r ready cos dey will come for u in full force, lolz
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Dominatrix(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2020
You're absolutely right and I really love this post. kiss
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Greystone: 2:36pm On May 11, 2020
I used to be addicted to dating only very beautiful ladies. I was a young then. I am a man now.

I can tell u from experience that if beauty is ur only criterion for a woman, ur hairs will grow gray and white very fast, and except for the grace of God Almighty, you may die a premature death.

I totally relate with ur points #7 and #8;

dignity33:

7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.

8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.

If you lack peace of mind with your partner, u are with the wrong person.

(1) (Reply)

'give Me Back My Husband' - Wife Weeps Over Spouse Who Died From Covid-19 / Sola Sobowale, Rita Dominic, React As Mercy Johnson-okojie Shares New Baby Pic / Check Out Burnaboy's Convertible Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.